Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

51 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Pensons-nous que Leora restera à la maison cet après-midi (avec Paul sortant quelques heures) ou s'agit-il d'un bref « arrêt au stand » ?

D'un autre côté, si Paul veut baiser le cul de Leora, ce serait bien s'il essayait une position où nous n'aurions pas à deviner...

paul a baiser hier soir et a eu une pipe en début d'après-midi la tu peu attendre 3 a 4 jours avant un nouveau rapport (je peu me tromper)

on verra peu être plus leora pour une masturbation solo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

RLC a des couples 

Homme et femme 

Femme avec femme 

Pourquoi ne pas avoir de gays et de transexuelles 

C'est une question intéressante  

je sait il en faux pour le monde et pour tout les  gouts mais gay et transsexuelles pas du tout pour moi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Do we reckon Leora will stay at home this afternoon (with Paul going out for a few hours) or is this a brief 'pit-stop'?

On another note, if Paul is going to fuck Leora's ass it would be nice if he tried a position where we wouldnt have to guess....

His tee shirt is always in the way. Leora used to direct Malia to watch where her leg was on Cam 9

Maybe she's so carried away she finally got him to do it she forgot about the viewers.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So female and female or female and male or male and male experimenting with some touching, stimulating naked body massages, masturbating each other, using dildos or sex toys on each other or tasting the other person's juices isn't defined as having sex - huh - didn't know that. WTF!!!

My thoughts exactly. When you get the other off you have had sex.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Being bored out of my skull watching the shite that is RLC these days, I looked back in my archives and found a 25 minute video of Leora bating to cam when in the Russian apartment (second one).

A finger bate with juice licking and ass fingering. Throughput it all she looked directly into the cam.

I have to say it was fucking brilliant!!!! I never understand why these days Leora does everything possible to avoid looking at the cam. Such a shame because she has beautiful eyes which make direct contact with her audience!!!

For those who maintain their own archives it was 11th March 2019

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, van the man said:

Being bored out of my skull watching the shite that is RLC these days, I looked back in my archives and found a 25 minute video of Leora bating to cam when in the Russian apartment (second one).

A finger bate with juice licking and ass fingering. Throughput it all she looked directly into the cam.

I have to say it was fucking brilliant!!!! I never understand why these days Leora does everything possible to avoid looking at the cam. Such a shame because she has beautiful eyes which make direct contact with her audience!!!

For those who maintain their own archives it was 11th March 2019

To each their own.

I think once looking at the cam, she breaks the fourth wall.  You are suppose to be a voyuer, not a person in the same room looking eye-to-eye while she bates.

On a similar note, we all like looking at a sexual piece of ass doing her thing (some like Max Ragner might like if the she was a he 😁). But seriously, in the last apartment when she was in the guest bedroom having an orgasm the same time Paul opens the door, that was, for me, that fourth wall being broken. The fantasy of being a voyeur turned into the feeling as if I discovered the answer to a riddle.  Of course, thinking has changed since then.

What is intriguing is last week when she was with Mr. White in the bedroom, then Paul walked in, she hid the dildo as if being embarrassed/shamed; while we know he's known of her "secret bating" for 11+ years.  Hmm...

• Like 1