Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

Leora and Paul topic is simply this 

Laughing Hard GIF

Grow up everyone , this is like children “ fighting “ who has it bigger .. The apartment sucks , the life of these two sucks and it is ridiculous even for them .. whoever can’t see it and hides behind emojis , whatever kind of supporting repeater posts , simply denies the truth so as not to hurt the Queen ( or as someone said in the past “ it is totally unfair that forum members can speak and judge negative a tenant and that tenant not being able to answer back and defend herself , this is where we appear to protect “ 😂🤣😂😂😂😂

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

The apartment sucks , the life of these two sucks and it is ridiculous even for them .. whoever can’t see it and hides behind emojis , whatever kind of supporting repeater posts , simply denies the truth so as not to hurt the Queen ( or as someone said in the past “ it is totally unfair that forum members can speak and judge negative a tenant and that tenant not being able to answer back and defend herself , this is where we appear to protect “ 😂🤣😂😂😂😂

But that is simply your opinion isn't it. I disagree, it doesn't suck for me and i like it and them. 

So i like it, and you don't - Which one of us is right? Neither of course. We're not right OR wrong. To each their own. 

Lines however like "....simply denies the truth" read more like statement than opinion, that's the cause.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora and Paul topic is simply this 

Laughing Hard GIF

Grow up everyone , this is like children “ fighting “ who has it bigger .. The apartment sucks , the life of these two sucks and it is ridiculous even for them .. whoever can’t see it and hides behind emojis , whatever kind of supporting repeater posts , simply denies the truth so as not to hurt the Queen ( or as someone said in the past “ it is totally unfair that forum members can speak and judge negative a tenant and that tenant not being able to answer back and defend herself , this is where we appear to protect “ 😂🤣😂😂😂😂

I do enjoy your daily essay's, I must say 😉

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But that is simply your opinion isn't it. I disagree, it doesn't suck for me and i like it and them. 

So i like it, and you don't - Which one of us is right? Neither of course. We're not right OR wrong. To each their own. 

I am expressing my opinion that the apartment sucks , how more clear should I make it in a forum ? Isn’t it the place to express your thoughts ? The DIFFERENCE is that I TOTALLY ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION and I don’t react like a 2 years old child sending you emojis 😁😁😁… look at my post and the guy who is ridiculing himself , he has it now personal with me , he has become a joke  .. I was exaggerating ( they were telling me ) when i started seeing his pattern , that is giving emojis to the ones that he believes that their posts suggests a “ threat “ for the QUEEN and would make her feel sad and bad .. you know what he is I guess 😂🤣😂🤣… all respect to you confronting, supporting and having an honest opinion and expressing , we disagree , what better in a democratic world than this ?? 

He is indeed 

Lose Founding Father GIF

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1