Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

The best moment from the party is when after Ulyana removed her butt plug, she came back and made a simple moment into one of the best and sexiest moments of that party for me, and that was the simplest thing as putting her panties back on, because it was something " in my opinion" she especially did just for our eyes only

• Like 1

The way Fiora teased herself in that blue bodysuit to a strong orgasm was nice to watch. And then she took that toy deep, before being interrupted.

And a coupe of nights ago when she looked at the cam whilst fingering herself with 3 fingers was 🥵

Always surprised she doesnt have a large, girthy dildo. Reckon she would handle it well....

The problem in the apartment between Harley and Fiora  continues … for the apartment that ( most of any other )  together with Sambuka in B1  and Ulyana in B2 and some rare incidents in the villas manage to keep the Barcelona interest alive , it is a very serious problem and I hope it is resolved soon . Otherwise , even Cecilia’s next visit or Harley’s sex adventures won’t be managing to be nicely watched like it has been since the time this apartment went LIVE , let’s hope the girls sit down and discuss and PUT both their friendship ( AND BUSINESS ) on top of their misunderstanding .