B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This is the rare coincidence of watching “ two heroes “ within one week or even some days … After Wolf managing to “ hold off “ himself being next to Shantal , we now have “ TEH Patient Guy “ managing to hold off next to sexy Rachel … HEROES .. 

I have not seen the events, but would like to remind you that just because something does not happen in front of the camera, it does not mean that there is no sex in general. 

Especially, In the case of Shantal, I think the most likely scenario is that the two have known each other off camera for a long time. She has been in the cast for five months now, and if someone here really believes that she has no sex life for almost half a year in the best time of her life, he must be very naive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This was not their first rodeo together.  He knows very well how she responds to his hand and fingers.

He is not shy in front of the cameras, which is a big positive.  Rachel however, seems hesitant to have sex with her clothes off.  I expected her top to come off while they were on the LR couch, but it did not.

Whether she will become more of an exhibitionist during a future visit remains to be seen.  Perhaps Sara should invite them to use the spa bath.

He looks like a nice guy.  My favorable impression of him is aided by his not using his body as a canvas for tattoos. 

1 minute ago, Mister said:

Sweet Rachel has now come to orgasm 3-4 times, but could not even do his cock in his mouth as a compensation at least.  

We don't know that  but what she can do well with that mouth is talk endlessly, I actually assume that the real sex is outside the cameras