M#1 Angie (2023) #2

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Angie making faces and rolling her eyes while listening to her bf talk on phone 😆. Plus she is telling him that is busy in music, sports etc Dont know which sport is she referring to.  Also, said that after a long time she found russian friends here, then clarifies the gender as female friends. 

Now this is the 2nd consecutive time i have seen her getting bored by her bf. Last time she told him that she is about to sleep and was awake for the next 6 to 7 hrs.

Just like Rachel

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Angie is “ playing “ 2 men in front of cameras … I would  call this a “ damn “ talent 😁 . The reason that she’s not hiding and making it obvious to anyone it is to her credit .. which makes me end my thoughts with the following conclusion .. 

THE RLC of the past has principles and standard rules , the most important was NOTHING TO BE HIDDEN and people behave in front of cameras like the cameras don’t exist . Yes , it is difficult but look at Angie , representing the old golden RLC let’s say , she’s not hiding to reveal talks she makes in English when she could easily go at the balcony and say whatever she wishes to the person at the it’s side of the line . Similarly , she does the same with this guy , I believe the majority can feel that this is a “ fake story “ and for  whatever reasons this happens , it will be revealed either sooner or later . The important is that Angie is presenting REAL LIFE as examples of what’s currently going on are millions daily in the world and we are witnessing one . Big respect to Angie. 

spoken like a true Angie fan. That is why her old apartment was a success despite the fact that out of 1.5 yrs, the actual fun moments were very little, but it was always natural and random.

We saw an Angie who cried out of embarrassment in front of the cameras in her very first week when her simp friend pulled down her blanket when she was sleeping, to an Angie who was seducing men and other girls several months later. 

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

spoken like a true Angie fan. That is why her old apartment was a success despite the fact that out of 1.5 yrs, the actual fun moments were very little, but it was always natural and random.

We saw an Angie who cried out of embarrassment in front of the cameras in her very first week when her simp friend pulled down her blanket when she was sleeping, to an Angie who was seducing men and other girls several months later. 

People “ grow up “ in different ways .. some people one day “ WAKE UP “ and say “ ENOUGH “ and “ NO MORE “ .. 

We are watching currently a period of RLC that people seem to be in crossroads and RLC / The Cameras being their shelter and isolation ( and how ironically ) of their REAL PRIVATE WORLD and taking decisions ( thinking at least ) in front of thousand of others just individually for themselves ( this is for me MASSIVE SURREAL ) 

Let’s begin , it has been / it is Nadia and I believe Esmi and Ulyana , Masha , Linda , Martina , Elli , Angie , Rachel . These people for me , RLC is the place that they decide for their future , they are doing it for themselves but instinctly , they share it with thousands of people . Let’s see where the journey of these people takes them and let’s wish them luck and only the VERY BEST and that their decisions are the right ones for their lives . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People “ grow up “ in different ways .. some people one day “ WAKE UP “ and say “ ENOUGH “ and “ NO MORE “ .. 

We are watching currently a period of RLC that people seem to be in crossroads and RLC / The Cameras being their shelter and isolation ( and how ironically ) of their REAL PRIVATE WORLD and taking decisions ( thinking at least ) in front of thousand of others just individually for themselves ( this is for me MASSIVE SURREAL ) 

Let’s begin , it has been / it is Nadia and I believe Esmi and Ulyana , Masha , Linda , Martina , Elli , Angie , Rachel . These people for me , RLC is the place that they decide for their future , they are doing it for themselves but instinctly , they share it with thousands of people . Let’s see where the journey of these people takes them and let’s wish them luck and only the VERY BEST and that their decisions are the right ones for their lives . 

My only favorite were her previous apartment and the B2 apartment during 2017 to 2019 (the Anna, Lola, Sofie period). Some girls from that time are doing well in their lives. They have jobs, kids and husbands.

Angie was apparently going down the same path and she was the last person i expected to make a return on RLC.

I really expected Sofie to return (and she might) coz i know she is still pretty much a freelancer, if you know what i mean 😉

I havent liked or followed much apartments otherwise. Individually I did find many girls beautiful but they didnt contribute much, like the Mia Lia twins etc. Barbie is one fantastic addition but couple apartments soon become monotonous 

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Another call from the bf meanwhile Mr Limpy Limpingston and Samantha are sitting in front of her. Both making fun of Angie after the call.

The mystery deepen then 😉 .. Wish we could know if the guy knows about the “ person on the other side of the line “ or “ the other side of the line person “ know the content guy ( FWB ) in Angie’s apartment .. Can it be that the “ fiancée “ visits out of nowhere and instead of looking this “ limp guy “ as he’s defined to use the toy to fuck Angie’s ass to have Angie getting the placate of two men ? Wishful thinking 😅🤣

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

My only favorite were her previous apartment and the B2 apartment during 2017 to 2019 (the Anna, Lola, Sofie period). Some girls from that time are doing well in their lives. They have jobs, kids and husbands.

Angie was apparently going down the same path and she was the last person i expected to make a return on RLC.

I really expected Sofie to return (and she might) coz i know she is still pretty much a freelancer, if you know what i mean 😉

I havent liked or followed much apartments otherwise. Individually I did find many girls beautiful but they didnt contribute much, like the Mia Lia twins etc. Barbie is one fantastic addition but couple apartments soon become monotonous 

Fresh couples like for example Barbie and Ken , totally in love , like Venera and Lion and Gyana and Dantez . These apartments are also needed but also open relationship / swinger couples are also needed . Look for example the recent results of Martina and Alberto , how much anticipation we get when THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT IS ALLOWED IN LEORA’S apartment appears . Generally , the talks when we see long term tenants bringing on cameras people when their relationship looks stabilized . RLC needs all kind of people so as the audience is also varying and that there’s anything for everyone . I like to watch Sambuka for example and her endless love for sex but I also like to watch the serious airs of Esmi and this type of tenant . I would get bored watching only Esmi as I would get bored seeing only sex from Sambuka when you can have it anytime of the day at your  portable device 😂🤣

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The mystery deepen then 😉 .. Wish we could know if the guy knows about the “ person on the other side of the line “ or “ the other side of the line person “ know the content guy ( FWB ) in Angie’s apartment .. Can it be that the “ fiancée “ visits out of nowhere and instead of looking this “ limp guy “ as he’s defined to use the toy to fuck Angie’s ass to have Angie getting the placate of two men ? Wishful thinking 😅🤣

this guy ofcourse knows about her bf. He was saying something naughty in the ear of Samantha while Angie was talking to her bf. Then both made fun of her the moment her call ended.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

this guy ofcourse knows about her bf. He was saying something naughty in the ear of Samantha while Angie was talking to her bf. Then both made fun of her the moment her call ended.

It just makes it even more intriguing 😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fresh couples like for example Barbie and Ken , totally in love , like Venera and Lion and Gyana and Dantez . These apartments are also needed but also open relationship / swinger couples are also needed . Look for example the recent results of Martina and Alberto , how much anticipation we get when THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT IS ALLOWED IN LEORA’S apartment appears . Generally , the talks when we see long term tenants bringing on cameras people when their relationship looks stabilized . RLC needs all kind of people so as the audience is also varying and that there’s anything for everyone . I like to watch Sambuka for example and her endless love for sex but I also like to watch the serious airs of Esmi and this type of tenant . I would get bored watching only Esmi as I would get bored seeing only sex from Sambuka when you can have it anytime of the day at your  portable device 😂🤣

best formula is to make sure the girls are single. And then the salary should be linked to how long the audience watches them per month. This will force the girls to be interesting.