M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not working and i think they both realized .. they need a good rest and sleep and in the morning , totally recovered and fully horny emotions and feelings due to “ unfinished “ business can be resumed with explosive results ..for  now , they should just stop .. 

I think it was the poo that splatter on the sheets around 01:22:55 when he pulls out. Camera 8

he came with a mission today to have some sort of reasonable  an@l with her. in the end he managed it somewhat. but yes his body was reacting in a  different way tonite. no erections despite massaging a super hot girl. and then took him really long to shoot.

angie is really polite. she supported him throughout. just giggled a little bit here and there. But surely she is not satisfied. She needs a 3some session with S/D. it is possible if this guy disappears. but she will need a drink to break ice with them. 

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

he came with a mission today to have some sort of reasonable  an@l with her. in the end he managed it somewhat. but yes his body was reacting in a  different way tonite. no erections despite massaging a super hot girl. and then took him really long to shoot.

angie is really polite. she supported him throughout. just giggled a little bit here and there. But surely she is not satisfied. She needs a 3some session with S/D. it is possible if this guy disappears. but she will need a drink to break ice with them. 

I think Sasha ans Dasha are totally behind all that , they are a married couple after all I believe . STILL … we saw a glance when Masha had a session with Dasha that I actually didn’t expect .. I would rather see TOTALLY NEW FACES appearing in this apartment rather than repeated or tested faces …EXCEPT , only and IF ONLY , we manage  to get for a short period ( or longer I don’t mind 😂🤣 ) Jane and Dick if they are still together .. 😉… OR .. only one repeater … S-A-M… and let all craziness happen 😆😆😆😋😋😋

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think Sasha ans Dasha are totally behind all that , they are a married couple after all I believe . STILL … we saw a glance when Masha had a session with Dasha that I actually didn’t expect .. I would rather see TOTALLY NEW FACES appearing in this apartment rather than repeated or tested faces …EXCEPT , only and IF ONLY , we manage  to get for a short period ( or longer I don’t mind 😂🤣 ) Jane and Dick if they are still together .. 😉… OR .. only one repeater … S-A-M… and let all craziness happen 😆😆😆😋😋😋

i dont mind repeated faces if they are trying something new. Personally, i dont have any interest in S/D, but their combo with Angie would be cool. As far as new faces are concerned, i dont think this guy is going anywhere. he has hit jackpot. A superhot girl at his mercy non-stop. In his presence only a new girl can come. I think this guy will be too shy doing a 3some with another guy esp if his d!ck is more potent. 

I honestly only expected l3sbo action from angie on this trip. She has completely surprised me this time. 

Meanwhile angie went to sleep in the living room due to the laptop noise and then a guy switched it off🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

your point about S/D being married may be true though. As far as i have noticed, Dasha has only called Angie for yoga whenever Sasha was not at home or was in bathroom tub. 

That was a pretty pitiful performance.  Over 20 minutes trying multiple h/j's and b/j's to get hard enough to get inside Ang.  Then less than 2 minutes inside her and he's blowing into his hand.  Offers nothing for Ang, just grabs the phone and runs to the balcony.  

• Upvote 1

the guy turns horny 20 mins before his penis. the strange thing is, he decided to climb on angie even before getting an erection and then tried hard to get erect till angie eventually went to a short nap again. he is really demanding too much from Angie without offering anything in return. She is like a toy he has won in lottery. doesnt know how to play with it but still not letting it go.