M#1 Angie (2023) #2

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

This is a moot point. Some say it is the guy she speaks English to and some say it is the Russian who sleeps with her.

ok which is the guy she sleeps with is he there at the moment?

I saw images of a guy with a beard is that him ?

Edited by Kingbanks

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The guy showing his laptop on cameras might he answering some questions / speculations I guess 😎

did anyone understand what happened all night? apparently they spent the whole night awake in the balcony. the same Angie who used to sleep for 14 hrs has probably not slept for 24 hrs now.

21 minutes ago, Zinc said:

did anyone understand what happened all night? apparently they spent the whole night awake in the balcony. the same Angie who used to sleep for 14 hrs has probably not slept for 24 hrs now.

I think he is in the bathroom watching her take a shower 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

now he is taking a shower with her I guess so much for her bf 😂

oh i get it the guy she speaks to in English is her (alleged) bf but the guy she is fucking is the russian guy 😂

so it's the same guy that's been in the apartment the whole time I thought it was a new guy after her boyfriend left 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

31 minutes ago, Zinc said:

rick james cocaine GIF

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

now he is taking a shower with her I guess so much for her bf 😂

oh i get it the guy she speaks to in English is her (alleged) bf but the guy she is fucking is the russian guy 😂

so it's the same guy that's been in the apartment the whole time I thought it was a new guy after her boyfriend left 😂

her bf doesnt live in Montenegro...she is so scared of her bf that she hasnt even told him that she met any male friends in the country, let alone staying with one.