M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh yeah. Imagine if a sex video of her leaks on the internet. 🙃

haha, but not easy to find it on the net for her bf. And she wouldnt expect any of RLC users to know much about her personal life. She has taken a risk, which shows the money is really good. Plus, as long as she is pretty she probably expects to find another rich bf. 

But with this guy, there is definitely risk if the guy gets addicted to her or starts blackmailing her for money.

4 hours ago, Zinc said:

yeah they were doing something strange in the bathroom. i also saw lighter reflection on the wall.

Even in the last apartment,Angie always used to (and still does) that thing with her mouth as if she's grinding her teeth

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Even in the last apartment,Angie always used to (and still does) that thing with her mouth as if she's grinding her teeth

i am surprised i dont remember that at all. infact i remember her living a very healthy lifestyle back then. Green tea with cabbage..lol ..Even smoking cigar and vaping is something new. I remember she was telling her bf on phone about cigar and he was surprised so she clarified that its only cigar and she would never smoke a cigarette. 

She has shown weird behavior twice now. Yesterday night and on that rain night a few days back, she stayed awake all night. Not natural for her. But in her previous apartment i never remember her staying awake like this. even in the middle of parties, filled with ppl, she used to go to sleep.

37 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i am surprised i dont remember that at all. infact i remember her living a very healthy lifestyle back then. Green tea with cabbage..lol ..Even smoking cigar and vaping is something new. I remember she was telling her bf on phone about cigar and he was surprised so she clarified that its only cigar and she would never smoke a cigarette. 

She has shown weird behavior twice now. Yesterday night and on that rain night a few days back, she stayed awake all night. Not natural for her. But in her previous apartment i never remember her staying awake like this. even in the middle of parties, filled with ppl, she used to go to sleep.

Different country , different habits , weather , lifestyle .. she could never be in a balcony in Russia the whole night at the end of September 😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zinc said:

her bf doesnt live in Montenegro...she is so scared of her bf that she hasnt even told him that she met any male friends in the country, let alone staying with one. 

She’s scared because - assuming he’s a rich guy - the money will flee 😆 .. so .. seduction one the phone is needed 😇

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Her mouth movements at times were weird to me since then.... masha does yoga, appears to eat well and just a few nights ago Elvis was arguing with her about her coke habit, I've learned to expect the unexpected on this site and in life generally. 

36 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Her mouth movements at times were weird to me since then.... masha does yoga, appears to eat well and just a few nights ago Elvis was arguing with her about her coke habit, I've learned to expect the unexpected on this site and in life generally. 

i cant expect anything healthy from Masha 🤣. She is the most weird participant. She had so much of potential if she was put in the Barca apartments, instead RLC has imprisoned her in a s3x dungeon. 

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i cant expect anything healthy from Masha 🤣. She is the most weird participant. She had so much of potential if she was put in the Barca apartments, instead RLC has imprisoned her in a s3x dungeon. 

Masha seems to love it in her apt though. But i agree,it would've ben a crazier ride if she were in barca

The only common thing between Angie and Mr Limpy, is their love for sleeping. Dont know will there be another balcony night or 24 hr marathon sleep. Strangely, Angie hasnt been to any nightclubs here. It was a common occurrence in the previous apartment.