Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will figure it out also one day I guess 😇

It is easy to figure out Leora. Just look between her lovely ass cheeks and between her legs. All about money. As far as figuring out Paul - he is a homeless bum that Leora took in for one night only for a B&B (bed and breakfast) stay but he has overstayed his welcome. Now Leora can't seem to get rid of him since she craves his cock and creamy milk. Women - go figure.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

So .. this LIFELESS apartment is what people like to watch .. i am trying to figure out when there’s no passion , no smiles , no happy environment , no relaxation and enjoyment of two people LOVING be there , what actually makes people tune in and watch .. Ahh , wait , it is the ass , tits and pussy of Leora .. 10 years after and this apartment is being watched just for that and nothing else .. Or if it is anything else , WHAT IT IS and people avoid / don’t know / escape / ignoring talking about ?

Oh well , we are watching a couple TOTALLY IN LOVE . They are so much into one another that half of the days of the week they sleep separately , half of the days of the week they will have some sexual activities , NONE OF THE DAYS of the week they will be next to the other hugging , kissing , showing emotions .. BUT NO , for many people , this is AN EXCITING apartment to watch . I will figure it out also one day I guess 😇

So .. this LIFELESS thread is what people like to watch .. etc.

4 hours ago, bayleebr said:

Paul is such a lethargic slob and she isn't much better. I only spend a few seconds on this apartment a day, hoping to see guests but instead I see these two and my will to live starts sapping away.

The ONLY good thing about Leora is her body. Anything else in the apartment is unwatchable.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The people who “ control “ the opinions that want to be expressed in this topic , have achieved their goal . They keep all negative comments aside so as “ The Queen “ isn’t hurt , disappointed and sad . Few can only see the big picture which actually says that these two people will struggle so much when they are “ free “ in the real world , with no friends , being antisocial and COMPLETE LACK of socializing skills . But saying the obvious here , THIS THAT REASONABLE and educated people can see , it is presented like we are enemies of these two people when it is simply an honest opinion expressed . But it is faced with negativity and laughable reactions from people who can’t even spell “ M-A-M-A “

😂🤣😂🤣

How in the hell do you know any of that? And don't go on with the people that control this. That's hogwash. Just say what you want and walk away like you already do.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

One comment was that Elvis quit cocaine but Masha and Babi had a pusher deliver some and he saw that. Supposedly Masha told Elvis that she quit too. Wrong.

Thanks.  Remember when Malia whispered in Denis' ear and retrieved a baggie?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

How in the hell do you know any of that? And don't go on with the people that control this. That's hogwash. Just say what you want and walk away like you already do.

Hogwash , sorry , this i don’t know what you mean . now , what do I know about what specifically ? Because - honestly - I am trying to understand which part of the post you say “ how the hell you know of that “ just before saying about the “ people that control this “ .. what is it that you don’t understand ? How can I make more obvious when again and again and again , forum members speak out loud their thoughts and the “ known unknown “ 😂🤣😂🤣 have got ZERO ( totally 0 and more 0 and even more 0 ) arguments to counter argue the thoughts of certain members when their only reactions are “ ironical “ or “ laughable “ emojis .. or am I wrong with that ? 

And me walking away , is this a kind of joke or what ? Me walking away or are you addressing a “ clone ddhm “ version ? Get real and concentrate on the apartment that gives you excitement and it is  situated just some kilometers  away of the one you decided to post an opinion today ( actually you didn’t post an apartment opinion , you post an opinions toward the opinion of another member WHO SPEAKS his brain concerning L&P ) . 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Hogwash , sorry , this i don’t know what you mean . now , what do I know about what specifically ? Because - honestly - I am trying to understand which part of the post you say “ how the hell you know of that “ just before saying about the “ people that control this “ .. what is it that you don’t understand ? How can I make more obvious when again and again and again , forum members speak out loud their thoughts and the “ known unknown “ 😂🤣😂🤣 have got ZERO ( totally 0 and more 0 and even more 0 ) arguments to counter argue the thoughts of certain members when their only reactions are “ ironical “ or “ laughable “ emojis .. or am I wrong with that ? 

And me walking away , is this a kind of joke or what ? Me walking away or are you addressing a “ clone ddhm “ version ? Get real and concentrate on the apartment that gives you excitement and it is  situated just some kilometers  away of the one you decided to post an opinion today ( actually you didn’t post an apartment opinion , you post an opinions toward the opinion of another member WHO SPEAKS his brain concerning L&P ) . 

Bro, nobody controls these forums. i used to think that some years ago. There are opinionated daily posters and there are some that just read the posts and say something occasionally. I'm down with what you say. In fact, I agree with it mostly. These participants need to have a plan to move on to better lives.

But you act like a broken record. You keep repeating the same rhetoric in any forum you post, which appears to be all of them. "The models all need to move on and prepare for real life". That is my point. How do you know what true real life means to them. You and we all, have absolutely no clue. We know what our lives are, but unless you are in the head of those people, you don't know shit.

Regardless, you are part of this community so keep posting. Serious about that.

• Upvote 1