Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

Good thing i did not log in time to notice comments made during the latter part of the previous sub forum pages of these participants comments listing. Had I, believe you me, there would have been a number of responses posted in regards to others comments.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good thing i did not log in time to notice comments made during the latter part of the previous sub forum pages of these participants comments listing. Had I, believe you me, there would have been a number of responses posted in regards to others comments.

Nothing stopping you, let her rip, Nich.

58 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nothing stopping you, let her rip, Nich.

Like I mentioned, it was too late as far as responding to such comments since it occurred during the last subforum page of comments that has already been closed out. Now if you perhaps might like to start a newer subforum page of such comments, you can of course decide to when you may feel obliged to. Nothing stopping you Max, although I'll refrain from mentioning that I agree unless I ever observe otherwise.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Like I mentioned, it was too late as far as responding to such comments since it occurred during the last subforum page of comments that has already been closed out. Now if you perhaps might like to start a newer subforum page of such comments, you can of course decide to when you may feel obliged to. Nothing stopping you Max, although I'll refrain from mentioning that I agree unless I ever observe otherwise.

👍

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Tuesday for everyone 

19/09/2023 19/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you would do better refraining from posting such gobbledygook.

It would be easier deciphering hieroglyphics than one of your paragraphs. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1