B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

Right now my only hope is they will get rid of this creepy Lacrim guy, after he possibly and allegedly will go into his room, and start molesting Ulyana with his creepy hands all over her nonconsensual sleeping body, well okay the last thing in the entire world is to see her being treated in a horrible way, but there has to be a way to get rid of this creepy guy, that offers nothing to this project

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now my only hope is they will get rid of this creepy Lacrim guy, after he possibly and allegedly will go into his room, and start molesting Ulyana with his creepy hands all over her nonconsensual sleeping body, well okay the last thing in the entire world is to see her being treated in a horrible way, but there has to be a way to get rid of this creepy guy, that offers nothing to this project

No need to worry about Ulyana and β€œ The Child β€œ , with Harley being like a bestie for Ulyana , she knows this guy and more than what we think I guess . The real issue was the β€œ approach β€œ to Esmi .. I mean , COME ON πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Thanks 1