B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

Obviously , lots of “ limits” are simply seen breaking today ( ONLY BECAUSE THE BOSSES ARE ABSENT OF COURSE 😂🤣😂🤣

So , for the FIRST TIME SINCE THE RETURN , we see the unthinkable . Fiora and Ulyana ( can’t see Harley ) in the place i INSISTED they will never go again , the villa(s) . It is also Nadia’s 2nd time I think going back . Of course , the reason that N&B would NEVER EVER appear in B2 would be that this is Ulyana’s residence let’s say as ( needs to be confirmed ) it is back in a bad place for them ONLY because N&B aren’t there . 

All those theories will TOTALLY collapse in case N&B appear , then I would really need to think the famous WTF … 

With Sara there , ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN .. Fiora and Sara for example , even Ulyana .. plus the presence of Wolf can end in some crazy times later .. let’s see , 1st of October begins with plenty of scenarios , still , THE PRESENCE of “ THE CHILD “ is a major factor not to watch certain moments .. 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who has an electric radio plugged in.  Good way to see if it works in water.  

Be one helluva fantastic light show.  Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

If she keeps spitting up in every apartment--you gonna have to clean it up 😏

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Obviously , lots of “ limits” are simply seen breaking today ( ONLY BECAUSE THE BOSSES ARE ABSENT OF COURSE 😂🤣😂🤣

So , for the FIRST TIME SINCE THE RETURN , we see the unthinkable . Fiora and Ulyana ( can’t see Harley ) in the place i INSISTED they will never go again , the villa(s) . It is also Nadia’s 2nd time I think going back . Of course , the reason that N&B would NEVER EVER appear in B2 would be that this is Ulyana’s residence let’s say as ( needs to be confirmed ) it is back in a bad place for them ONLY because N&B aren’t there . 

All those theories will TOTALLY collapse in case N&B appear , then I would really need to think the famous WTF … 

Limits have been broken with Twister being busted out.