B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

No it's not the same 

Well, I'm happy it's not her, because the cameras last night would have seriously tricked me.  However, I'm sad because she was HOT and I really wanted her to be next.

Amalia is the girl who was the involuntary cause of an argument between Lorraine and Anthony. Lorraine had put on one of her usual fake shows between them, I think in B1, but Lorraine wouldn't let Anthony go beyond some groping. At one point when Lorraine left them alone to go to the bathroom, Anthony jumped on Amalia to fuck her, Amalia pushed him away, but she didn't seem very angry.

• Thanks 2

I'm little late to the party 🙂
Welcome back Amalia, for your stay #3 in Barcelona 🙂

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks
Amalia #1 18.04.2019 20.05.2019 B1 33   To B3
Amalia #1 and Chris 20.05.2019 10.06.2019 B3 22 55 From B1
Amalia #1 10.06.2019 13.07.2019 B1 34 87 From B3
Amalia #2 26.09.2020 28.04.2021 B2 215    
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Boing said:

Amalia is the girl who was the involuntary cause of an argument between Lorraine and Anthony. Lorraine had put on one of her usual fake shows between them, I think in B1, but Lorraine wouldn't let Anthony go beyond some groping. At one point when Lorraine left them alone to go to the bathroom, Anthony jumped on Amalia to fuck her, Amalia pushed him away, but she didn't seem very angry.

It was in B2 ! 

47 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Coppia di lingua inglese. Sempre un vantaggio. 👍

He's Italian, Amalia also speaks Italian from what little I've heard...so IMO RLC recommended they speak English so most people can understand.

15 minutes ago, Boing said:

He's Italian, Amalia also speaks Italian from what little I've heard...so IMO RLC recommended they speak English so most people can understand.

I recommend they all speak English so most people can understand. But that will never happen. 

• Like 1