B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It already happened few times and it was awesome ! 

Trust RLC to find a way to fuck up a sure thing.  Here they are struggling and they could have had a home run with a ton of new subs and they let this turd shit the bed.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

He won’t leave, Sara is to easy.

Bingo! He's found a willing hole he can slip his dick into anytime he wants, he ain't going nowhere.

Edited by chuck206
initial wording may be too harsh.
  • Thanks 1

Dumb question. Woofy banged Sara in the kitchen to start with. He wasn't wearing a condom as far as I can tell. She didn't clean up....wouldn't she be worried about it dripping back out in front of every one? I am so naive! 😇

Edited by Maxbell
  • Haha 1

Comparing Sara's first stay in Barcelona with her current stay:

1.) Her libido is even higher.  She is more of an exhibitionist.  Her energy level is higher.  Her thinking is more undisciplined.

2.) The fucking position at the bottom of the stairs was identical to her position with Bruno one night, when she and Bruno moved what is now Shantal's bed, centimeter by centimeter,  across the floor toward the wall.  The difference is that last night, her hands were braced against the glass window.   The fucking on the kitchen table last night was as intense as any of her and Bruno's fucking.

3.) Sara deliberately chose the fucking position at the bottom of the stairs.  She summoned Wolf from the living room.  And she knew they could be watched from the living room.

4.) IMO, the only two guys in Barcelona RLC who might be a match for her are Rasputin, the photographer friend of Anna in 2021, and Samson,  The Samson who fucked Lorraine on two or three occasions, and unleashed a sexuality in Lorraine that was so intense that I think it ultimately made her uncomfortable.  In other words, he fucked Lorraine's brains out.

5.) The start of Sara's workout yesterday morning, with Bogdan present.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Her workout lasted an hour, and Wolf eventually joined the workout.  Little wonder why The Boy with his flab was dismissed by her on Wednesday.

6.) IMO, the three girls discussed by the LR window/balcony what would happen later when they returned to the penthouse where Wolf was waiting.  Sara then disrupted the plan by spontaneously deciding to light her room and the balcony with strings of lights she found in the FR.  And she then spent far too many minutes trying to unravel the lights, and only finished with Rachel's and Aurora's help.  IMO, she was stringing lights to create an atmosphere for what was to occur on her bed.  But she disrupted the whole flow of the evening, and then jumped on Wolf for a fucking as if she had just been released from prison.

In retrospect, I think in the plan, Rachel was there to watch Aurora, Wolf, and Sara.

7.) This was just the first night of Aurora's stay. So stay tuned.  And I wouldn't put it past Sara to ask Bogdan if he and Nelly would like a threesome.   And I could see her suggesting to Rachel that they have some lesbian fun, while Rachel's boy-toy watches.  (From CC reports, her boyfriend is Engkish-speaking and has not been to the villa.) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Dumb question. Woofy banged Sara in the kitchen to start with. He wasn't wearing a condom as far as I can tell. She didn't clean up....wouldn't she be worried about it dripping back out in front of every one? I am so naive! 😇

He has not used a condom any time he has fucked her.  I think that is at her request.  She likes for him to cum on her stomach and breasts.  There has been no oral sex between Wolf and Sara yet.  She doesn't want to waste time before fucking.  IIRC, she sucked Bruno's dick when they were in a threesome with Aurora.  But her great preference is for a hard, marathon fuck. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxbell said:

they didn't finish in the kitchen so there was nothing to clean

• Upvote 1