B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That injection he's given is likely a Sildenafil Injection.

Sildenafil injection is supplied as a clear, colorless, sterile, ready to use solution in a single-dose vial containing 10 mg/12.5 mL of sildenafil. Each mL of solution contains 1.124 mg sildenafil citrate USP equivalent to 0.8 mg sildenafil, 50.5 mg dextrose and water for injection.

This means he'll get an instant erection whereas is you took the pill version he'd have to wait 30 to 45 minutes to get the same objective.

That would explain why he didn't get hard or even touch Rachel in the shower. RLC forgot to tell him to take a shot first when they texted them. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, kris66 a dit :

Which is perfectly fine with me when it comes to the Ukrainians. NOT the russians!

There are also Russians fleeing the Putin dictatorship (with good reason) ...

And Russian RLC tenants have little reason to love Putler, as he outlawed RLC & similar sites several years ago.

If his dictatorship becomes even more strict (& more efficient), Russian RLC tenants might even get in trouble for what they do on RLC when/if they get back home (& are identified). I'm thinking of charges like "promoting homosexuality" for lesbian or bisexual girls (Kristy, & other Russian girls who had sex with girls on cam). Or some form of treason or "extremism" for (suspected) criticism against the war, like sleeping in a room with a Ukrainian flag (Ari, if she's Russian?), or even just being friends with / supporting Ukrainian tenants who made pamphlets & even took part in a demonstration in Barcelona when the war broke out. There are pictures of that demonstration, and some people on those pictures might have been Russian tenants (not sure, but certainly on good terms with them on RLC). The only thing that might keep them from harm is possibly them being "not big enough fish" and/or inefficiency/ignorance of the government agents investigating dissenters.

It seems the Ukrainian tenants bear less hatred towards their Russian colleagues than you do...

• Like 2

il y a 19 minutes, northguy a dit :

B4 way to over crowded.

I'm worried they forget to feed the cat,

who survives by beating the dog in the chase of scraps.

Remember the cat keeps the girls thin.

Don't worry, it seems the cat helped itself to some meat on the kitchen counter.

Or was it another cat? (didn't see it myself)

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Yes, indeed. Russians are people like anybody else.

It's always the leaders who screw things up, in my opinion.

They should solve problems, not create them.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That injection he's given is likely a Sildenafil Injection.

Sildenafil injection is supplied as a clear, colorless, sterile, ready to use solution in a single-dose vial containing 10 mg/12.5 mL of sildenafil. Each mL of solution contains 1.124 mg sildenafil citrate USP equivalent to 0.8 mg sildenafil, 50.5 mg dextrose and water for injection.

This means he'll get an instant erection whereas is you took the pill version he'd have to wait 30 to 45 minutes to get the same objective.

The simp is taking roids end of discussion

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

And Russian RLC tenants have little reason to love Putler, as he outlawed RLC & similar sites several years ago.

If his dictatorship becomes even more strict (& more efficient), Russian RLC tenants might even get in trouble for what they do on RLC when/if they get back home (& are identified). I'm thinking of charges like "promoting homosexuality" for lesbian or bisexual girls (Kristy, & other Russian girls who had sex with girls on cam). Or some form of treason or "extremism" for (suspected) criticism against the war, like sleeping in a room with a Ukrainian flag (Ari, if she's Russian?), or even just being friends with / supporting Ukrainian tenants who made pamphlets & even took part in a demonstration in Barcelona when the war broke out. There are pictures of that demonstration, and some people on those pictures might have been Russian tenants (not sure, but certainly on good terms with them on RLC). The only thing that might keep them from harm is possibly them being "not big enough fish" and/or inefficiency/ignorance of the government agents investigating dissenters.

It seems the Ukrainian tenants bear less hatred towards their Russian colleagues than you do...

I have been to Russia...seen them with my own eyes.  Everything we have seen in this war is Russian.  That is the way they are.  No sympathy.  They played a game of "ignore politics" and now they are getting fucked.  They cannot claim it is not them...IT IS ALL OF THEM!  Just like the Germans befor them in WW2...to this day they blame ze Nazis.  Fuck them, it was the Greman people that did it...just like the Russian people are doing this!