B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

34 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Kissy-face by the kitchen door Sara and LiaLia.  Maybe the guy.  Followed LiaLia and Sara passionate kissing at the foot of the stairs.

Kissing at the bottom of the stairs from the front door camera

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

19 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Kissing at the bottom of the stairs from the front door camera

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I would say they definitely know each other well, and perhaps intimately.

Maybe CC posters can recall whether they met at B-4 before tonight.  Sara arrived a month ago, but i don't recall any posts about their meeting.

I now have a sense that LiaLia will be staying in B-4.  I think she may have started when she did, with RLC agreeing she could take these 'vacations'.  RLC was eager to fill an empty bed.  And if LiaLia and/or RLC have gone to some length to get her a long-stay visa, then she becomes a valuable asst to them.  And I am guessing she is Russian, for which she is awarded bonus points.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I would say they definitely know each other well, and perhaps intimately.

Maybe CC posters can recall whether they met at B-4 before tonight.  Sara arrived a month ago, but i don't recall any posts about their meeting.

I now have a sense that LiaLia will be staying in B-4.  I think she may have started when she did, with RLC agreeing she could take these 'vacations'.  RLC was eager to fill an empty bed.  And if LiaLia and/or RLC have gone to some length to get her a long-stay visa, then she becomes a valuable asst to them.  And I am guessing she is Russian, for which she is awarded bonus points.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/34396-b4-general-topic-2023-43-august/?do=findComment&comment=1636601797

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

They call Bogdan’s and Nelly’s “ handling things in the villas “ a success . EVERYONE wants to go and “ work “ under their lead …

Again, a global inclusion from you. Who is  " They" ?  The only one who constantly bitches about Nelly and Bogdan is YOU !! 

EVERYONE wants to go and “ work “ under their lead …   Now your blaming N+B for the empty beds in the villa's. I must be mistaken .... I thought recruitment was an RLC management responsibility. I must have missed the interviews and casting sessions that N+B conduct. 😉 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Barcelona is well known for its Sunday afternoon swinger parties, Timur will likely get in free as he's taking three women with him. 

😉

Sunday afternoon T & T called in at B5 to get the address for this weeks party from G & L

Sunday night Sara came home with a guy, Monday morning T T and Rachel still not home, must have been (still is) a good party.

😎

13 hours ago, timber said:

Your semi-regular villa disaster update:

1. Lialia has been on 'vacation' for a month now.

2. Aya's bed has been empty for 3+ weeks.

3. Oks bed has been empty for 2+ weeks.

4. Ashley's room has been empty for 10 days.

5. Tani/Clara's room has only been occupied for 1 week out of the last month and is currently empty.

To summarize and expand on my own opinion:

• RLC is missing four to five girls in GoV right now.
  • In addition, they unfortunately currently have a high proportion of do nothing girls, who should also be better replaced. 
  • The B5 cast is not really interesting at the moment.
  • Nelly&Bodgan prevent the fun, rather than that they really make a party. 

The Barcelona apartments have reached a new low point. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Thank you.  Replay has timed out but I did not need to see it.

From replay of last night, Sara and the guy who accompanied her back to the villa had no sex.  He was a cuddle partner, nothing more.  He was so benign he might even be gay.  From how he was dressed, he and Sara met at some outdoor event, probably for Russians, or Russian-speaking people.

Sara probably knew no later than Saturday that LiaLia was returning.  Sara and the guy arrived at  the villa 5-10 minutes before LiaLia arrived.  If Sara had not been at the villa, there was no one to let her in, so LiaLia probably called Sara when she arrived in Barcelona with her big suitcase.

Sara did not kiss Aurora with the same intensity that she kissed LiaLia, which could be a clue to what may happen if they are together in Sara's bath, or Sara's bed.  And perhaps Aurora is available if RLC wants to bring her back.

------

As for the Saturday night party in the penthouse that never happened, everything was on track, UNTIL.....

Wolf had brought an injectible dose of the love hormone to B-4.  Rachel subsequently injected this into his buttock.  Subcutaneous injection in the buttock results in a slow delivery of the drug to the brain but over a longer period of time. If you administered the love hormone using a nasal spray, a much quicker response, but the effects are over in an hour.  Rachel and Aurora who watched knew why he was taking this hormone, and it was not just for sex between him and Sara.

The foursome in the penthouse did not know that T&T were arriving at B-4 at midnight, having left Masha and Rome behind them.  They were accompanied by Fior., who probably drove them from the airport.   Bogdan and Nelly arrived later, and a drinking party began in the B-4 kitchen.

After Wolf, Sara, Aurora, and Rachel had left the party in the kitchen for the penthouse and the party on Sara's bed, T&T and Fior burst into the penthouse, probably to continue their party there.  They were quickly ushered out.  But Sara had fallen asleep, Rachel went to her room.  No party.

Possibly, the lingering effects of the love hormone led to Wolf and Aurora engaging in some sexual play, but nothing major.  At the time, subscribers did not know that Aurora was leaving later that day to continue her travels.  Wolf and Rachel also engaged in light sexual play on a side couch in the LR around 7;30, until Timur's interruptions put a stop to it.

-----------------

As for the explanation that a landlord would not rent an apartment in Barcelona to Ukrainians (like T&T), I doubt that was the reason they were rejected.  Neither Timur or Tereza has a job other than for appearances on RLC.  If Timur was truthful in saying he was a professional football player, and that "he was not very smart", he has no skills other than playing football.  With no skills, the only jobs they can easily get are low-paying jobs which require little in the way of skills.

Now, if Timur wanted to become Tereza's pimp, I am sure they both would be quite successful, financially.  However, if they  reject this opportunity, I fear they will both continue to be unemployed, homeless squatters, and with their belongings stored in their luggage at B-5. 

• Confused 2