B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh common storm...you know there is fuck all going on in the apartment.  The fact that this argument is going on is testimate to that.

I cut the main political topic off. So if it's off there it will have to stay out of the apartment topics as well. 

On 9/25/2023 at 10:41 PM, zone51 said:

the place of Timur is not here watching TV and playing video games! his country need soldiers for fight this fucking orcs and finish this war quickly,

I have no respect for Timur, it's too easy to take refuge in another country and not help his camarads in ukraine !

oh yeah i guess you've been a refugee since you think it's soooooo easy 😉 

10 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

T & T re-opening B6 this weekend then? :huh:

I actually wondered something similar this morning before I read your post.  B-6 is owned by Russians, either RLC or a business associate of RLC.  (After B-6 opened, I posted that only a mad Russian would put that kind of money into that bathroom, complete with sauna, in an old apartment.  The other possibility was that it was previously a brothel for Russian-speaking prostitutes, with a predominately Russian-speaking clientele..) 

From the real estate listing from when it was for sale, it has a large space which was used as commercial space and off-cam

It may be an apartment where T&T can stay until they find a real apartment, or RLC could bring it back as B-6, meaning a continuing income stream for T&T.   Perhaps someone who has followed Timur much more closely than I can point to his having work skills for a job other than one paying low-wages, and requiring few skills.

But for certain, when you take your laundry detergent from B-5, you are not getting on an airplane, or a train, or a bus, or a boat and leaving Spain behind.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1