B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Actually they can sell 1 ounce or 30 gms per day….well actually per visit I guess. Yeah the ‘pusher’ stuff was probably better but I find the store stuff better than your the experiences. You may have had a really good source. I do like that it’s convenient to buy now.  I prefer the govt keeps the fuck out of it. Rules rules rules…not within arms reach in a car, you can’t do it here and you can’t do it there. 

Then the stupidest part of govt over reach is you can only grow up to 4 plants at home AND they can’t be visible from any public place, street, sidewalk, park, sports field….WTF?? Is it legal or not??? 

Anyhow who would put pot in the window in the first place govt dingbats!!!

end of rant. Time for a pipe load. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I forgot to put the 0 after the 3.  🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Actually it’s making sense now, this guy wants to be dominated, embarrassed and abused. It’s his kink. One of lialia’s things she probably gets off in too. If she does hook, maybe that’s on the menu. To be most effective they must not break this dom-sub relationship. Maybe a long shot 😂

4 hours ago, northguy said:

So true my man. Like alcohol, too much = not good.

Good use = OK, and very useful when listening to music (= big ears).

Practically all music in the 70's was on weed.

Even sex can be bad addiction for example , anything controllable is just a good or bad habit .. alcohol a bad habit , sex a good habit. 😆

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

People still go to prison for possession of the stuff which makes it illegal in some jurisdictions. 

In Canada there are 3 types of weed.  1. The stuff you buy from a seller or pusher on the street (Illegal)  2. Medicinal MJ prescription from a physician is legal but if the prescribed patient is caught giving it too others then they are charged and their right to the prescription is taken away and their Medicinal Card revoked.  3. Legalized Government MJ is Legal  but is like watered down whiskey you have to smoke at least 10 joints to get the faintest buzz - pot shop owners can only sell 3 grams to a person a one time so good luck getting any buzz.  🤣🤣

I guess the rules carry in its court , some members from Holland if they read the topic , they could possibly explain how Holland managed to control the weed use . 

6 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Actually they can sell 1 ounce or 30 gms per day….well actually per visit I guess. Yeah the ‘pusher’ stuff was probably better but I find the store stuff better than your the experiences. You may have had a really good source. I do like that it’s convenient to buy now.  I prefer the govt keeps the fuck out of it. Rules rules rules…not within arms reach in a car, you can’t do it here and you can’t do it there. 

Then the stupidest part of govt over reach is you can only grow up to 4 plants at home AND they can’t be visible from any public place, street, sidewalk, park, sports field….WTF?? Is it legal or not??? 

Anyhow who would put pot in the window in the first place govt dingbats!!!

end of rant. Time for a pipe load. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fire up!!! 😎

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Even sex can be bad addiction for example , anything controllable is just a good or bad habit .. alcohol a bad habit , sex a good habit. 😆

I've been doing a 'bad habit" all day and watching football. Now I'm horny with no  "good habit" about to happen anytime soon unless I can wake sleeping beauty laying next to me snoring away. I was bouncing on the mattress  a few minutes ago to no avail. Looks like it's just me and my  imagination left.🙄

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've been doing a 'bad habit" all day and watching football. Now I'm horny with no  "good habit" about to happen anytime soon unless I can wake sleeping beauty laying next to me snoring away. I was bouncing on the mattress  a few minutes ago to no avail. Looks like it's just me and my  imagination left.🙄

So Ash is that the nickname you have for your fingers or your dildo ::)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

So Ash is that the nickname you have for your fingers or your dildo ::)

Hey happy.   I'll tell you. When my imagination goes off, all kinds of things might be involved, it was just my fingers tonight, I get up at 630 so I made it short and sweet! And I didn't wake snoreboy, maybe tommorow I get lucky!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey happy.   I'll tell you. When my imagination goes off, all kinds of things might be involved, it was just my fingers tonight, I get up at 630 so I made it short and sweet! And I didn't wake snoreboy, maybe tommorow I get lucky!

This is what Ashley needs tonight 😃

• Like 1