B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

1 minute ago, joaogti36 said:

in 40 minutes will know if they are back in B4/7 🙂

I just don't think going to B4 or B7 is something Esmi or probably Nadia would do at 2 in the morning.

We'll find out, it does seem that Boggers and Nelly are away for the night, weekend, no sign of them all day.

Well .. That was A PERFECT SCRIPT AND THEY SHOULD GO FOR OSCAR ( since so many believe / know that EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS in the Barcelona apartments is a well made script ) 🤣🤣😂🤣😂 .. Really ? What was the purpose that all these people then organized to abandon B2 as what gives them the most money is when they are on cameras ?? Cheers to the SCRIPT BELIEVERS of the Barcelona apartments , they for sure KNOW that it is all written as a soap opera BUT NEVER EEEEEEEEEEVVVVER anyone said / informed here like “ in the next hours / days , this and that and the other will happen “ .. it is really amazing that they know THE SCRIPT but they never post “ coming soon “ scenes 😂🤣😂

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Shantal and Wolf again in the bathroom, this time Margo came to maybe pretend to talk to Wolf while Shantal i have no idea what was doing there off cam

Not hard to figure out what their doing...  Drugs.

40 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I just don't think going to B4 or B7 is something Esmi or probably Nadia would do at 2 in the morning.

We'll find out, it does seem that Boggers and Nelly are away for the night, weekend, no sign of them all day.

B7 it is then, told you :rolleyes: :blush: :dodgy: