B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Now Wolff and Margo hiding at the same place in bathroom on Cam 19 where Wolff and Shantal were hiding for 5 mins earlier

I think the black pouch Wolff has on him has some stuff which they are enjoying, you can clearly see Wolff adjusting his black pouch when they left the bathroom

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Shantal and Wolff spent 5 mins in the bathroom off cameras, probably a quick blowie or a handjob

Wolf took another woman to the bathroom as well and they also went off camera.  Could Wolf be giving out refreshments in the bathroom? LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Now Wolff and Margo hiding at the same place in bathroom on Cam 19 where Wolff and Shantal were hiding for 5 mins earlier

I think the black pouch Wolff has on him has some stuff which they are enjoying

Now with Ulyana and Rachel, and  Rachel laying on her knees to sniff something from Wolf who is also on the wc or something.

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think the black pouch Wolff has on him has some stuff which they are enjoying, you can clearly see Wolff adjusting his black pouch when they left the bathroom

if fior is there then they doing drugs in the bathroom.