B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

No wonder the girls were comfortable with him the moment Wolf stepped foot in RLC hahahahaha, Karol is built different, thank fuck she is not like the other ones

The reason why Lacrim isn't getting laid or being touched sexually by Rachel under pink skirt is because he can't do for girls what Wolff does

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I wish that guy that was dancing at Harley's party was here and maybe there'll be a big opportunity for someone to dance with Esmi, because based on that party, she loves to dance and is actually a good dancer

Esmi's dancing is very good especially belly dancing.  In my opinion, she dances better than her sister Zabava.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This gathering at B2 tonight confirms my previous theory which is that RLC's participants increase their activities such as: dancing, massages, social gatherings, sex in the last few days of each month hoping to receive bigger pay.  

And everytime they need Fior to provide something for energy and fun 😄

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

That would be nice if Ulyana and Harley have some creative way of displaying their butt plugs to the camera anonymously, at least before shirtless man finds an excuse to actually take his shirt off

I knew it was going to happen and unfortunately it has, yes Mr shirtless guy has taken his shirt off

• Haha 1