B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This gathering at B2 tonight confirms my previous theory which is that RLC's participants increase their activities such as: dancing, massages, social gatherings, sex in the last few days of each month hoping to receive bigger pay.  

Then next week it all settles down until the last week of the month and they repeat and do the same thing all over again.

21 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

No wonder the girls were comfortable with him the moment Wolf stepped foot in RLC hahahahaha, Karol is built different, thank fuck she is not like the other ones

The reason why Lacrim isn't getting laid or being touched sexually by Rachel under pink skirt is because he can't do for girls what Wolff does

Lackey would love to ask Uncle Fior for some supply, but doesn't want to tarnish his image in the family as being clean cut.

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This gathering at B2 tonight confirms my previous theory which is that RLC's participants increase their activities such as: dancing, massages, social gatherings, sex in the last few days of each month hoping to receive bigger pay.  

Ya don't say...

Imagine this girls, the only options from this parties are Fior, Lacrim and Wolf, just imagine. It's not like Wolf is something special, is a fucking obvious orc wearing skirts and taking testo and drugs in front of cameras and this is the best option for this girls

Before this party ends I hope just one of these guys will step up and dance with Esmi, but if I have to base my hopes on the guys that's there, I would say it's no hope that it will happen, so I'm hoping she would just start dancing solo, so I can see that magnificent body movement of hers