B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

26 minutes ago, moules said:

As far as I can tell, only Nelly has returned.  Maybe Aziza is back in Barcelona!

After he took his cap off,  the guest couple guy looked to be age 40-45.  I think he, or both of them, is associated with RLC.  I say that because Fior brought them, and brought food.  I did not see introductions to Wolf, but Rachel appeared to know them when she came over to the B-7 terrace.  After they left, it was up to LiaLia, Rachel, Margo, and Wolf to clean the kitchen and the table on the terrace.  They would not have done this if this couple was simply friends of Fior.

And it was strange that Nelly his in her suite the entire the couple was in B-7 

Perhaps the Russian speakers may be able to post about the conversation.

Edited to add no introductions to wolf or Margo.

No introductions when they arrive, which indicates both Wolf and Margo had met them before.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wolf and Margo met them this morning.

Boggers is back now so it must have been a quick fuck 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

The  BOSSES continue to be MIA and NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE OR GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM here at the forum .. Mission accomplished for them I guess , they have established presence , they act invisible , they get paid and whatever and people smile swallow .. these are good people for business .. 

Another day .... another "blah-blah-blah, bitch-bitch-bitch, about Nelly and Bogdan.  You are correct....nobody cares or gives a shit .....BUT .... it seems you do. As for " good for business"  .... yes, they are. They are onsite caretakers for a million plus $ of real-estate. They also provide goods and supplies to other RLC apartments in Barcelona. As RLC participants .... N+B have continually provide sexual content for the cameras. A hell a of a lot more that many " do-nothing" girls combined. As for their absence ..... maybe they are on holiday, visiting family, visiting friends, a personal issue, .... don't know, don't care. 

Till tomorrow .... 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4