B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

IMO. on an orgasm meter, the orgasms she had last night were not as intense as the convulsive orgasms she had with her two toys in Wolfie's bed, when he basically didn't touch her and was there only to help by holding the toys in place.

CC needs a Richter scale for orgasms.  I would measure the ones she had in Wolfies bed as similar to those Lorraine had when Samson did her.  If the best that Anthony was able to give Lorraine was a 3.5 or 4.0, Samson gave Lorraine a 6.0 - 6.5.  In other words, he fucked her brains out.  And ultimately, I think these were too much for Lorraine, because she lost control.

--------------

The suggestion that her messaging and conversations on her phone after the orgasms in her bed last night were with subscribers to her OnlyFans site is intriguing.  Did she advertise last night's show on OnlyFans?  If so, did RLC see a bump in  new subscribers?  I don't think last nights show was available on a freecam.  Maybe it was.

Perhaps if there was a promotion of last night's show on OnlyFans, that probably would have been done only after RLC okayed it  And that might explain the visit of the couple to B-7 several days ago, when they particularly met with Wolfie and Margo, and Bogdan and Nelly were cut out of the visit.

If RLC has agreed to her promoting shows n B-7 and B-4 on OnlyFans, we can expect more in the future.  Maybe with other participants.  Maybe with B&D.

• Sad 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Last night in the bathroom, Wolfie starts flinching from the touch of her fingers.  And she is controlling him. I looked at replay to be sure she didn't have an electro-stim device on her finger tips.  Maybe it was Wolfie's memory of a night when he was tied up in bondage, and she did this to him.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO. on an orgasm meter, the orgasms she had last night were not as intense as the convulsive orgasms she had with her two toys in Wolfie's bed, when he basically didn't touch her and was there only to help by holding the toys in place.

CC needs a Richter scale for orgasms.  I would measure the ones she had in Wolfies bed as similar to those Lorraine had when Samson did her.  If the best that Anthony was able to give Lorraine was a 3.5 or 4.0, Samson gave Lorraine a 6.0 - 6.5.  In other words, he fucked her brains out.  And ultimately, I think these were too much for Lorraine, because she lost control.

--------------

The suggestion that her messaging and conversations on her phone after the orgasms in her bed last night were with subscribers to her OnlyFans site is intriguing.  Did she advertise last night's show on OnlyFans?  If so, did RLC see a bump in  new subscribers?  I don't think last nights show was available on a freecam.  Maybe it was.

Perhaps if there was a promotion of last night's show on OnlyFans, that probably would have been done only after RLC okayed it  And that might explain the visit of the couple to B-7 several days ago, when they particularly met with Wolfie and Margo, and Bogdan and Nelly were cut out of the visit.

If RLC has agreed to her promoting shows n B-7 and B-4 on OnlyFans, we can expect more in the future.  Maybe with other participants.  Maybe with B&D.

She's just another fake one on RLC, just like that horrible Olimpia.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, corvette08 said:

She is another fucking joke on RLC.....Unwatchable to me.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think! 

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

She is so fucking fake as her stupid blown up lips. Fake girls can fake orgasms. 😒

ROTFLMAO 🤣 Any girl can fake an orgasm

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I do,to quite a few others as well....I could just never wrap my mind around grown men coming on a site to troll

People who are that miserable and insecure in their own lives so they come on a forum to make others miserable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Nobody gives a fuck what you think! 

ROTFLMAO 🤣 Any girl can fake an orgasm

The owner of the galaxy's largest collection of bate videos is also the owner of the galaxy's largest collection of fake orgasm videos.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1