B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣….I love it…that’s what you deserve mofos. I hope they all start tent bating so you dummies learn 🤣🤣🤣

Learn what????  We do not select the participants in RLC, nor do we or RLC control how they masturbate or engage in any sexual activity.

There does not always have to be explicit sexual activity to enjoy the anticipation and watch the reactions of those whom we watch.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Surprising- Margo is tent bating

Great moans from her though,she could've been cold and chose to remain covered as she had no problem openly bating next to Wolfie the other day

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Learn what????  We do not select the participants in RLC, nor do we or RLC control how they masturbate or engage in any sexual activity.

There does not always have to be explicit sexual activity to enjoy the anticipation and watch the reactions of those whom we watch.

But some do defend those that do shit like that….I was referring to those dumb asses. 

13 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Same ones complaining about tent bates,esmi has been here two weeks,and has done NOTHING!! Where's the outrage about that??? 

Just because RLC has girls that are even worse doesn't mean we have to use them to justify the bullshit of others. 

From my point of view, RLC could kick out almost all of GoV and at least half of the residents of the other apartments without any noticeable reduction in content. There are just too many old people, do nothings or even girls hiding. Esmi is just one of many girls I have zero understanding of why RLC brought them back. Currently, it is simply a tragedy. 

Every time it looks like RLC might take a step forward, it ends up taking two or three steps back. On average, the site is steadily deteriorating and the hoped-for turnaround has unfortunately failed to materialize.