Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Likewise a lot of good points in your post.

Perhaps the term “soul mates” is getting in the way.

I would ask you … do you believe there are swingers and “swinger groups”?   I believe they exist although I have never partaken in that.  My question is how does a married couple become swingers?  They are committed to each other and may have fabulous marriages but they enjoy meeting other people and couples for the purposes of sex.

Oh yes. they do exist. I worked with a girl years ago who used to attend "sex parties" with her boyfriend and loved to tell all of her female workmates about her adventures. But that was before AIDS and the various other exotic diseases made their appearance. I'm sure they still do exist somewhere out there. 
I'm not certain how "committed" a married couple would consider themselves and yet seek out a swingers group. You hear of "open marriages" but I have never met anyone in one and would be curious to observe what sort of people they are. My personal feeling is that something is not right somewhere for them to seek out that lifestyle and it probably isn't a joint decision. It most likely occurs at the urging of one or the other partners for whatever reason.

So, before we get deleted for getting off the forum subject..........I noticed some tender moments between M&A when she got home. Even if it is true that they are going to separate soon, it was nice to see the caring (love??) is still there. Yes....I think we can bring "soul mates" back into the conversation when discussing them. No matter what the future holds for M&A, I'd like to think that they will always have that bond between them and stay close.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

My personal feeling is that something is not right somewhere for them to seek out that lifestyle and it probably isn't a joint decision. It most likely occurs at the urging of one or the other partners for whatever reason.

You shouldn't make assumption s about things you know nothing about.

casey wilson jenfer beudon GIF by HULU

14 hours ago, Howard said:

So...when Alberto and the Skank will play, Martina goes away?  And when Martina comes back to eat, the skank runs away using her feet?

Why do you call her a skank?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

My thinking..... If Martina wanted to continue with RLC, RLC would have no problem with that.  If Alberto wanted to continue with RLC, that would be a tougher situation. Nothing that Alberto does is interesting to watch. 

And Martina has a much nicer ass...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, tle said:

And Martina has a much nicer ass...

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Ass, tits, face, body overall... agreed.  Seen a LOT worse than Juliet, but there is no contest between the two.

Say whatever … BUT … I only know one thing ( correct me if i am wrong .. ) that in the nearly 7 years of M&A on cameras , SHE NEVER swallowed .. Juliet did it with pleasure while was “ begging “ for him to do it .. That’s all about that . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever … BUT … I only know one thing ( corect me of i am wrong .. ) that in the nearly 7 years of M&A on cameras , SHE NEVER swallowed .. Juliet did it with pleasure while was “ begging “ for him to do it .. That’s all about that . 

Each to his own my friend.  Swallowing may be the end-all-be-all for you, but the overall appearance is a majority rule for me.  Only thing I would have to get around is her smoking... that's nasty shit, beyond the fact that I'm allergic to nicotine, but I'd OD on antihistamines and have an epi-pen handy for a go with her!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Each to his own my friend.  Swallowing may be the end-all-be-all for you, but the overall appearance is a majority rule for me.  Only thing I would have to get around is her smoking... that's nasty shit, beyond the fact that I'm allergic to nicotine, but I'd OD on antihistamines and have an epi-pen handy for a go with her!

Martina smokes, Alberto smokes, Juliet smokes, everybody smokes yet here you are watching with the rest of us. thankfully they don't smoke inside.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, backrat said:

Martina smokes, Alberto smokes, Juliet smokes, everybody smokes yet here you are watching with the rest of us. thankfully they don't smoke inside.

Point being?  They can smoke all day, but until the internet includes "smell-o-vision", it will not affect me.  I'm sure it's in development, but I'm not concerned.  😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You shouldn't make assumption s about things you know nothing about.

casey wilson jenfer beudon GIF by HULU

Just speculation, not unlike what makes up the majority of comments here. If we removed everyone's assumptions, we'd be looking at mostly blank pages. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever … BUT … I only know one thing ( corect me of i am wrong .. ) that in the nearly 7 years of M&A on cameras , SHE NEVER swallowed .. Juliet did it with pleasure while was “ begging “ for him to do it .. That’s all about that . 

I don't know if that's a predicate for whatever. I find this sort of thing strange at best. But there are different tastes.😁

• Haha 1