Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not to brag but once at age 30 I went to bed and started sex at 5:30PM and stopped at 5:30PM the next day.

Like the Toby Keith song, I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Soccer Applause GIF by PUMA

1 hour ago, Howard said:

The issue isn't whether Leora or Paul is in charge.  In fact, it doesn't even come into play.

Leora is pretty - good body and can be sexy at times.   Paul is....Paul.  After 11+ years, it's time for a change (for all involved): Those two need to move on, get off camera and start a family (or whether they can do to be contributing members of society).  We...we're kinda bored of them (think about it!).  We'd miss them but after a month, a new hot chick would make us forget about her.  

I always felt Maya was more an all-around girl then Leora.  But she moved on, I found others to entertain me (Max Ragner will send anyone suggestive photos of him in leather holding a whip when asked 😅), and life goes on.

Vera and Lion...these two are as genuine and realistic as can be while on cam. They have outside jobs, they socialize, he's athletic, she does yoga, and so on.  Linda and Tibor...whatever you think of them, these two were dating, they got married, had some problems in their relationship,...and they are evolving.

Leora and Paul....they have a dog. She moved to Prague only to remain on cam.  Otherwise, both are exactly where they were in life when we were first introduced to them (which includes Paul being cluless about sex).  Wait!  I do have to give Leora credit for discovering the use of dildos about five years ago.

Who could add or improve on this observation?

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

09/10/2023 09/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Guys (and the couple gals) I am not a betting man, never gambled saved my money. BUT! I would bet a good sum of $$$ that Paul has never had a 'friction burn'.

Totally agree with that 😆 🤣 😂, probably never even broke a sweat having sex either...I'd really like to see leora take a good doggystyle pounding one day.

(From someone besides Paul of course)

2 hours ago, Howard said:

The issue isn't whether Leora or Paul is in charge.  In fact, it doesn't even come into play.

Leora is pretty - good body and can be sexy at times.   Paul is....Paul.  After 11+ years, it's time for a change (for all involved): Those two need to move on, get off camera and start a family (or whether they can do to be contributing members of society).  We...we're kinda bored of them (think about it!).  We'd miss them but after a month, a new hot chick would make us forget about her.  

I always felt Maya was more an all-around girl then Leora.  But she moved on, I found others to entertain me (Max Ragner will send anyone suggestive photos of him in leather holding a whip when asked 😅), and life goes on.

Vera and Lion...these two are as genuine and realistic as can be while on cam. They have outside jobs, they socialize, he's athletic, she does yoga, and so on.  Linda and Tibor...whatever you think of them, these two were dating, they got married, had some problems in their relationship,...and they are evolving.

Leora and Paul....they have a dog. She moved to Prague only to remain on cam.  Otherwise, both are exactly where they were in life when we were first introduced to them (which includes Paul being cluless about sex).  Wait!  I do have to give Leora credit for discovering the use of dildos about five years ago.

You said it t all EXACTLY as it is , what a great post . Of course , whoever comes with negative “ faces “ or “ sad “ faces will simply confirm what you mention , not to mention that there’s ABSOLUTELY no counter commenting on what you say . 

The fact that YOU ALSO recognize Venera and Lion as the top couple currently and one of the BEST EVER that has ever joined this site , it simply adds to the greatness of the comment and post . Well done , nothing more to add . 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not to brag but once at age 30 I went to bed and started sex at 5:30PM and stopped at 5:30PM the next day.

Like the Toby Keith song, I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.

well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The fact that YOU ALSO recognize Venera and Lion as the top couple currently and one of the BEST EVER that has ever joined this site , it simply adds to the greatness of the comment and post . Well done , nothing more to add . 

Everyone has their own opinion. But I find Venera and Lion too boring for my tastes.

• Thanks 1