Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

I remember the few times when Leora would sit naked on the kitchen table and even masturbate where she was only inches from the cams. I even saw Leora and Malia taking turns massaging each others naked body on the kitchen table. Talk about optimum viewing. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I remember the few times when Leora would sit naked on the kitchen table and even masturbate where she was only inches from the cams. I even saw Leora and Malia taking turns massaging each others naked body on the kitchen table. Talk about optimum viewing. 

These were the good days!! Much better than the crap that just happened 😒

• Upvote 4

il y a 28 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Paul Mettant tes doigts dans le tunnel de l'amour 

Bonjour Pulo ;

C’était encore une baise de merde ,Paul ne sait toujours pas  bouffé la chatte et s'arrange a caché les vues et ne bandait même pas pour cracher son venin n'importe ou tout en regardant les murs ; ce mec est pathétique  !

Il va pouvoir fanfaronné dans l'appartement en ce prenant pour le coq de la basse cour ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Anode said:

Hello Island;

It was  another shitty fuck, Paul still doesn't know how to eat pussy and manages to hide the views and doesn't even get hard to spit his venom anywhere while looking at the walls; this guy is pathetic!

Will he be able to swagger around the apartment, thinking he's the farmyard rooster?

Farmyard pig with his curly dick

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Or when she would masturbate sometimes a couple of times a day or at anytime of the day. Sometimes after a nice period of teasing or sometimes almost instantaneously! Or her dancing, or twerking, or working out, or teasing herself watching tv...

I could be talking about her time in Russia or Prague...

• Upvote 4

Je me demande si Paul ne fait pas cela pour cassé Leora de façon a ce quel arrêt RLC ,je suis persuadé qu'il a cette idée derrière la tète je ne vois pas d'autres hypothèses ,quand Leora se travail seul , elle est largement ouverte quand il y a Paul il s'arrange a caché les vues pour faire ce qu'il ne sait pas faire du grand n'importe quoi .Que Leora lui montre l'endroit des toilettes et qu'il se finisse comme il c'est bien le faire a la main!

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Or when she would masturbate sometimes a couple of times a day or at anytime of the day. Sometimes after a nice period of teasing or sometimes almost instantaneously! Or her dancing, or twerking, or working out, or teasing herself watching tv...

I could be talking about her time in Russia or Prague...

I still enjoy watching her though (my post history doesnt lie...). Shes still good while Paul is there, but is great when she is all alone (imo)