Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

Il y a 2 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Encore une fois, la présentation était plus que bonne avec le potentiel d'être exceptionnel, mais encore une fois gâchée par l'apparence d'un imbécile à moitié endormi qui ne sait pas quoi faire de ce qui est devant lui.... Si elle est sexuellement et émotionnellement satisfaite par ce lourdaud, alors elle est encore plus idiote que ce que je lui avait attribué.

Elle ne l'a pas amélioré ni éduqué sexuellement depuis plus de 10 ans, mais il a étouffé sa nature curieuse naturelle et sa volonté de donner du temps de qualité à ses fans.

Je demanderais sérieusement et sincèrement au forum de considérer honnêtement ces deux questions.

1; Le retour de Paul at-il amélioré les performances visuelles de l'appartement ?

2 ; L'activité sexuelle et la valeur de divertissement de Léora se sont-elles améliorées ou détériorées depuis le retour de Paul ? 

😕

Bonsoir Jimbo4 ;

1) Paul a littéralement détruit  ambiance d'autre fois .

2)L'activité de Leora a remarquablement diminuée et devenu répétitive .

3)Les débats amoureux (si on peut appeler cela comme çà ) sont de plus en plus souvent dans l'obscurité .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Again the presentation was more than good with the potential to have been outstanding,  but again spoiled by the appearance of an half asleep fool with no idea what to do with what is in front of him.....If she is sexually and emotionally satisfied by this oaf then she is a bigger bloody fool than I gave her credit for.

She hasn't improved or sexually educated him in over 10 years, yet he has smothered her natural inquisitive nature and her willingness to give her fans quality time.

I would seriously and sincerely ask the forum to honestly consider these two questions.

1;Has the return of Paul improved the viewing performance of the apartment?

2; Has Leora's sexual activity and entertainment value  improved or deteriorated since Pauls return? 

😕

1. No, his return has greatly deteriorated the whole ambiance in the apartment.

2. See answer to 1

You're right, today started very well with nice see through lingerie only to have the numb one ruin everything. Everytimes he appears I turned averything off, it doesn't turn me on to watch her lick his cfheesy gross looking flacid dick with the usual empty cow look on his face. I think she may be doing this to annoy us, not the first time that she starts teasing only to join him for their so called sex, even yesterday she tried to wake him to get fucked and he prettu much told her to go fuck herself, which she did and probably had a better O than what he can do.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonsoir Jimbo4 ;

1) Paul a littéralement détruit  ambiance d'autre fois .

2)L'activité de Leora a remarquablement diminuée et devenu répétitive .

3)Les débats amoureux (si on peut appeler cela comme çà ) sont de plus en plus souvent dans l'obscurité .

Leurs soi-disant ébats amoureux devraient être vraiment dans le noir sans vision de nuit car il n'y a rien d'excitant à voir de toute façon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RdKing said:

1. No, his return has greatly deteriorated the whole ambiance in the apartment.

2. See answer to 1

You're right, today started very well with nice see through lingerie only to have the numb one ruin everything. Everytimes he appears I turned averything off, it doesn't turn me on to watch her lick his cfheesy gross looking flacid dick with the usual empty cow look on his face. I think she may be doing this to annoy us, not the first time that she starts teasing only to join him for their so called sex, even yesterday she tried to wake him to get fucked and he prettu much told her to go fuck herself, which she did and probably had a better O than what he can do.

RdKing Leora needs a good old fashioned pounding 😉

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Howard said:

About 15 years together and she still has to instruct him how to finger bang her.

Paul is a disgrace to the heterosexual (and probably all binary and non-binary, transgender, queer and all other non-identifiable woke knuckleheads) male species.

I think I covered everyone (expect maybe Max Wagner). 🤣

👍

• Upvote 1