Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks for that and a BIG congrads to OZ and their new boy wonder Oscar Piastri.  The lad has a big future in F1.

Kicking Goals in Australia that's for sure.

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell need someone what aload of she males trying to play rugby👊

Gregg, sorry I live in Melbourne, Victoria and we don't follow or support rugby in our state. Apart from a few private boys schools.

I really have no idea about rugby and I couldn't name one player or any side.

In Victoria and South Australia, we follow the AFL Football and the team I follow is Carlton Football Club.

40 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How's the leg, Aussie?

Not great today but then again I spent my day having a lovely walk around here. Check the pictures out and you'll get a good idea of how lucky I am living in Australia.

WWW.ALLTRAILS.COM

While we are waiting for dessert to arrive at our table what's Leora up to?

P.S. It's all you can drink night. In the years past I'm been very lucky to make it back to our hotel room due to being totally wasted drunk.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jimbo, who I like and respect for some reason is giving me a hard time because I like Leora. That's ok I'm a big boy.

Please check out the Carlton Best and Fairest Metal you'll enjoy it. I'm currently getting drunk there.

WWW.CARLTONFC.COM.AU

Stream the Club's Best and Fairest live and free this Sunday night.

Aussie, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, I was taking the piss...Something you Aussies do quite a lot. 

I wasn't giving you a hard time because you like Leora, I too like Leora, but I found it amusing that last night when I sarcastically said  " I'm out of here, enjoy her " your reply was " I will " ....... Did you ?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

On 12-3-2020 Malia touched Leora's asshole 40 times and blew her doors off.  THAT, folks is a lesbian act.

Fake?  How many times did Malia destroy Leora with full blown orgasms?  Many.

Totally agree. They played around like wannabe (fake) lesbians for show but the eventual masturbations and dildo insertions on each other does support the belief that they did real life lesbian actions. They both enjoyed giving and receiving. Would of liked them to be aggressive all-in lesbians but Leora controlled the pace.

• Upvote 3