B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

il y a une heure, Keen Observer a dit :
Il y a 1 heure, coolcucumber a dit :

Ulyana was not happy at all when she came to know that Wolf instantly went to Margo for cuddles after fucking her lmao

Il y a 2 heures, esanders6969 a dit :

Margo was crying her little heart out over this

Sincerely I think they do not care ... my personal opinion is that Mr Steroids has been hired to be a gigolo.

He is probably good looking at the eyes of most Russian/Ukranians (blond and big muscles), Russian speaking and very keen to obey to any girl's wish (see how he was with Sara and now with Margo); that's why he is there and therefore the girls have him at their disposal.

When they want a normal fuck or make more money he is there.

I cannot explain differently his effortless hits (no jealousy, believe me) and the lack of tension between the girls (apparently).

Maybe Dylan was also chosen with the same idea but the language factor and his personality made it fail, it was almost a cultural clash.

PS ... don't ask me why Lacrim has been chosen ...🤣

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

May also set up the open room next to Rachel.  Could be getting a new "member" in there shortly.

Yes, she make the bed again .. (even it's unused 

• Haha 1

FINALLY … I can’t even remember how long time it has been … A party happened in the villa and FINALLY we saw action(s ) … THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD always be after such events with so many people and rooms .. Amalia , Mati and Fiora , “ The General “ and Wolf .. 

Maybe the “ University “ lever returns after the “ Elementary “ disastrous period . AND AGAIN , Fiora and Ulyana are the girls who go the extra happenings .. 

AND .. There’s a guy that manages to compete EQUALLY The Master , he can fuck them all if he wants , whenever he wants , wherever he wants .. He , exactly like Dylan , has missed only - WHO ELSE ? - Shantal .. the rest , it is up to him .. And of course everyday his name is justified more and more . He is indeed a WOLF , he BITES he never he likes , the women enjoy being around him .. And that’s why also of course another one that the male population of this site hates him 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 FUNNY INDEED 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, Slow said:

Sincerely I think they do not care ... my personal opinion is that Mr Steroids has been hired to be a gigolo.

He is probably good looking at the eyes of most Russian/Ukranians (blond and big muscles), Russian speaking and very keen to obey to any girl's wish (see how he was with Sara and now with Margo); that's why he is there and therefore the girls have him at their disposal.

I cannot explain differently his effortless hits (no jealousy, believe me) and the lack of tension between the girls (apparently).

Maybe Dylan was also chosen with the same idea but the language factor and his personality made it fail, it was almost a cultural clash.

Makes a lot of sense regarding Wolf/Orc.  As for Lacrim (and previously Miron).  I think they are related to Fior and Bogdan.  Miron would probably still be there if he hadn't fucked up.

1 hour ago, Slow said:

At least he's doing his job, very different from those girls that does nothing.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zumindest macht er seinen Job, ganz anders als die Mädchen, die nichts tun.

Es ist wohltuend anzusehen dass Wolf nicht als so abstoßend beschmierte Person herumläuft wie so mancher/manche TeilnehmerIn bei RLC. Nichts gegen Tatoos in einem gesunden Verhältnis zur Körperoberfläche und an Stellen die nur ihre Liebhaber/Liebhaberinnen sehen können. Vielleicht macht das einen Teil des Reizes aus den Wolf ohne Zweifel auf die Mädchen ausübt. Dazu scheint er auch noch ein netter einfühlsamer Kerl zu sein. Sonst hätte er Ulyana nie bekommen, denke ich.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es ist wohltuend anzusehen dass Wolf nicht als so abstoßend beschmierte Person herumläuft wie so mancher/manche TeilnehmerIn bei RLC. Nichts gegen Tatoos in einem gesunden Verhältnis zur Körperoberfläche und an Stellen die nur ihre Liebhaber/Liebhaberinnen sehen können. Vielleicht macht das einen Teil des Reizes aus den Wolf ohne Zweifel auf die Mädchen ausübt. Dazu scheint er auch noch ein netter einfühlsamer Kerl zu sein. Sonst hätte er Ulyana nie bekommen, denke ich.

Dylan got Uly too.