Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I saw her fluid leaking down from her pussy to her bottom.

Love the fact Paul caught her pantyless coming out of the guestroom with Big Mr. Black.

Another old school Leora bate.  She's making a real effort.

Paul knows what's going on and he's thankful to continue riding the gravy train. This lets him off the hook 5 days of the week from sex.

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wish she'd do what she did for us and have her make Paul sit on the edge of the bed and watch his woman expose everything intimate to the world in front of him. Get into his real cuckold self.

You're on the right track.  Leora needs to get FUCKED by Sasha while Paul  watches.  He's bound to learn something, and she'll be sore for a week.

• Haha 4

By the time Leora discovers that real ( sexual )  pleasure in life  isn’t inserting dildos and buttplugs when you are a woman full of energy and with the whole life in front of you at the age of 32 , when you can actually discover great sex , explore boundaries that could easily be done when you have a partner for more than 10 years and you could experiment in dozens or hundreds of sex possibilities , Leora will be sitting in front of a mirror pretending that all of her audience and fans are watching her ( assuming that she’s gonna be off cameras by that time ) , questioning herself what did I do wrong in life and at the age of 40 or so ( assuming again that by that time she will be off cameras ) and she’s left sexually hungry , inexperienced and with big whys’ and wheres’ and whens’ that when life gave her a chance to discover , explore and bring herself in a different , more quality , more quantity , more challenging way of life , she chose to keep on inserting buttlugs and dildos so as to increase her bank account instead of increasing her ( EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE ) experience . 

• Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

16/10/2023 16/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have just watched last nights effort, and again like the previous two an improvement on what was being served up previously.

She made an effort with her makeup and sexy lingerie with a very good lengthy tease prior to getting down to the serious masturbation.

Good eye contact with the camera, good breast stroking and licking and a very good tease of her pussy over her white see through panties, which accentuated her mound perfectly, obviously it would have been better from my perspective if she could have made her panties more visibly wetter but maybe another day.

Good to see her use the black dildo and licking her juice from it, especially when she lets her tongue travel up the shaft and her juice is momentarily visible on her tongue....nice touch ! Then spitting on the dildo and inserting it in her arse, slow long strokes are my personal preference as it slides in and out but all in all a good session. 

Nice touch at the end when she walked out without panties on and the dildo clearly visible to Paul who smiled as she passed, and after showering she went to him and gave him a cuddle...Perhaps they have now developed and understanding where he will let her do her thing with her audience without interfering, and she will reward him in her own way as she did under the covers later.

Another " well done " girl ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2