B4 - General Topic 2023 #52 (October)

7 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Soft sounds of what?  

Interesting.  02:33 ... Mel and Wolf sitting on Mel's bed. Mel talking away, then .... the whispering starts. 02:34 ...  As Mel continues to talk, both head to the stairway leading to the FR. Mel wearing panties and bra under a black wrap. (I believe there is a couch at the base of the stairway) Muted voices, then whispers, then a small quiet laugh from Mel. 02:36 to 02:49 very quiet .... (max volume) .... Mel, intermittent soft moans, panting, barely auditable shudders. 02:49 ... Mel starts talking again. 02:51 ... Mel returns to her room, marching on her toes, hips swaying under her dark wrap, with Wolf following behind. Mel slides into bed, Wolf pulls her covers up and gives her a few good night kisses .... Mel makes a soft moan. ( just like the ones that came from the dark stairway) Wolf leaves.

What can a girl and a guy be doing, on a couch in a dark stairway, for 15 or so minutes? Mel stopped talking for 13 minutes, why? Why was Mel moaning? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t know what power as subscribers we have ( I believe it is really much what we can do if united with emails ) , BUT , this BULLSHIT STUPIDITY with the garage needs to come to an end . Ok , in the past , they had a place to spend a bit off cameras and they were doing for some minutes but now it has become ridiculous as they are spending infinite time there .

I understand when they have a guest or visitors and can stay there the whole time but the tenants spending endless time there is  ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE . As has been excellently mentioned recently , this has been an incident that has become a DISEASE during the current period that Nelly and Bogdan seem to run business in the villas . This needs to come to an end by adding at least one camera there or at least make an internal RLC rule that it can’t be hiding like there’s no tomorrow . If the tenants want more privacy and not exposing themselves , they can quit and at least see people lien for example this two people currently in the LR who did in just a couple of hours more than what we have seen from many tenants during the whole period from April and onwards with the reboot . 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS ( ONGOING ) BS . 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Jesus Christ what a fucking waste of time that was...... Monday night football calling my name ........ Worthless this Mel is !!!!!!! The fucking hiding off cam is just ridiculous !!!! We pay the bills but they don't give shit. The give us the middle finger go to thier hiding spots all the time it seems these days.....     RLC B-4 girls to the voyeurs who pay the damn bills for the villa on the hill.

th?id=OGC.376EB8848248257220632D26B28F5E6640219773&o=6&pid=3.1&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2ff9fbedd95018fe5ae08ad7465d54cfb8%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d15334512&ehk=M0vhVPxkTE%2f03PGDtCt9I1wdinc9%2fsvRRFiArdkO8ow%3djessica biel middle finger GIFumbrella middle finger GIF

Somebody got fucked ....... but it wasn't an RLC tenant!

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think it's a bed, and I dont think they had sex there, we couldnt see anything since the door to the fitness room was closed, so it's all speculations. If they wanted they have had plenty of time to fuck the times they were in the restroom.

Well from the moaning and panting sounds emanating from Mel, I'm thinking a foot massage or shoulder rub. :undecided:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Well from the moaning and panting sounds emanating from Mel, I'm thinking a foot massage or shoulder rub. :undecided:

Or, being at the entrance to the fitness room, they were doing push-ups

There's something wrong... Nelly and Bogdan entered B4 looking for someone: they went to the rooms on the lower floors, which were empty; called to phone, no answer; in LR Nelly found the guest girl awake and said something excitedly to her; Sara's room, 3 of them were sleeping and they went out.

...even the desperate cat wandered around the house meowing

• Thanks 1