B1 - General Topic 2023 #22 (October / November)

I don’t  judge what’s going on and what’s happening lately in B1 .. Just a general comment, from all the fun , unpredictability and what we could expect from “ The Mistress “ ( Sambuka ) , we have gone to this .. It took only one AMAZING ( perhaps the best of 2023 )tenant  to leave in order for this to happen .. 

Sambuka even as a guest = RATINGS aka VIEWERSHIP .. I can’t believe we are stuck with girls like Lali , Shantal and ( EMPTY BEDS 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 ) Sambuka , the WOMAN THAT respected each and everyday she couldn’t be on cameras while a tenant and gave all of her “ will “ to satisfy the paying RLC customers and remind to all what is being on cameras  and “ working “ for RLC , this girl , Sambuka , the best 2023 female tenant in Barcelona is away of cameras .. unbelievable .. Sambuka , if you read this , CHEERS TO YOU on being who you are 😇

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Strange that Sam is still walking around and still turning every house into a dick house with her customers 😠

And the problem with that is??? She can't visit her friends now???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Strange that Sam is still walking around and still turning every house into a dick house with her customers 😠

Customers 😂🤣😂🥲 ..

you man are unbelievable .. you can’t accept how life works nowadays , for you , any person brought on cameras is a customer . The funny thing ? YOU CAN’T even prove what you are saying , you just hate a person so very much that you need to express your hatred for this person .. I really wonder why you spend your money watching customers 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Upvote 2