B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

I just have a stupid question.  Who was the guy in Nadia's room and he just left ?

Some people on here said that he was her ex-husband or ex-boyfriend.  From their tonight's conversation, it sure doesn't tell that they knew each other very well.

So is anyone know for sure who is this guy ?   

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just have a stupid question.  Who was the guy in Nadia's room and he just left ?

Some people on here said that he was her ex-husband or ex-boyfriend.  From their tonight's conversation, it sure doesn't tell that they knew each other very well.

So is anyone know for sure who is this guy ?   

He been there before so they know each other well, I dunno if he is still her bf or just fuck friend.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He been there before so they know each other well, I dunno if he is still her bf or just fuck friend.

thanks, they were telling each other about their parents. If he is really her ex, I would imagine for sure that they already know many things about each other's parents. 

How many old timers here that remember Kamilla and Kristy together in Barcelona long before they opened the Moscow Penthouse.....? ESMI and Kristy together reminds me so much of how Kristy and Kamilla became such good friends when they were in the one and only B-1 so long ago. They were the ones with Nora's guidance that helped build RLC into a true and popular online voyeur site. I watch ESMI and Kristy together and brings so many good memories of days gone by. It is not about the bates, although they both did plenty of that !!!! It is not about Lesbian Love, although there were serval night we all thought that might happen !!!!  What it was really about is watching two incredibly beautiful young ladies develop a very strong and trusting relationship. The surprises were worth every minute of the time spent watching. 

image.jpeg.e8e0989fc7b2801d11fe69c5bfa0fbf8.jpegSeason 5 Thumbs Up GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHYMatt LeBlanc – Thumbs Up - Reaction GIFs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many old timers here that remember Kamilla and Kristy together in Barcelona long before they opened the Moscow Penthouse.....? ESMI and Kristy together reminds me so much of how Kristy and Kamilla became such good friends when they were in the one and only B-1 so long ago. They were the ones with Nora's guidance that helped build RLC into a true and popular online voyeur site. I watch ESMI and Kristy together and brings so many good memories of days gone by. It is not about the bates, although they both did plenty of that !!!! It is not about Lesbian Love, although there were serval night we all thought that might happen !!!!  What it was really about is watching two incredibly beautiful young ladies develop a very strong and trusting relationship. The surprises were worth every minute of the time spent watching. 

image.jpeg.e8e0989fc7b2801d11fe69c5bfa0fbf8.jpegSeason 5 Thumbs Up GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHYMatt LeBlanc – Thumbs Up - Reaction GIFs

Kristy is still like that, and that's why she's popular.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think it's her personality, everybody likes her.

There is absolutely no doubt about that !!!! Do you remember... how she use to tease the shit out of Kamilla ? I think at that time with Kamilla being in all those beauty pageants, that she never really had a good trustworthy true friend. Kristy was that for her and so much more. We got to watch that all happen right before the voyeurs eyes. We were drawn into thier lives as they grew as friends. RLC's popularity grew by 10 fold in the 4 or so months they were in Barcelona together, then when they opened the Moscow Penthouse it skyrocketed to heights never seen again.