B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Maybe, at the moment she just want to do a little advertising for herself, perhaps in the hope that RLC will once again give her money.

RLC would pay Kristy anything as one of the most popular girls ever.

Evidence: Just look at the top thumbnails, and that's hard data.

Even Leora can be out competed by Kristy.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, northguy said:

They are good friends obviously. 

If Kristy rejoined, we simply have no clue about

how "far" their shows would go in sexual terms.

Every prediction here is pure speculation.

Everybody said that Kristy would never take on Taylor.

Well, they certainly got that one completely wrong for sure.

K&T's situation was different, they didn't know each other, they made friends in the villa and then what happened happened, but it was T who insistently looked for K until she gave in.
In this case it should be the opposite, K should play the opposite role.

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

Both Esmi and Kristy are in Barcelona to make a living.

They both have a  business angle when on camera.

But having a good friend in this environment is kind of like gold.

Their actions are not dictated by losing their minds when drunk.

They know very well, what they're doing all the time.

I hope they aren't really close friends, because then nothing can happen!
It's true, I'm generally not that kind of girl, but when K was drunk she was very uninhibited

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We've all seen these pseudo lebian teasing shows in GoV so many times that no one here should really have any doubts about how silly the whole thing is. Kristy has been doing this shit for a long time, since it had worked in the Russian apartment (with the angels). It's the same old crap and to think that this time something is different is just ridiculous. 

Another thing, if she really doesn't get any money, then nothing will happen with almost absolute certainty. Kirsty isn't dumb. RLC is a business and she certainly won't put on a show there for nothing.  Maybe, at the moment she just want to do a little advertising for herself, perhaps in the hope that RLC will once again give her money. I don't know, and it doesn't matter. 

Again, just like nothing really went down between Kristy and Kamila, nothing really went down here. The rest is show and imagination on the part of the viewers. As with all the pseudo lesbian teasing shows. 

One thing that you are wrong, with Taylor was much more than a show.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

RLC would pay Kristy anything as one of the most popular girls ever.

Evidence: Just look at the top thumbnails, and that's hard data.

Even Leora can be out competed by Kristy.

RLC has a really strange selection strategy, often not really characterized by what has the most potential for the viewer. 

Just look at the current cast. There are a lot of old and average looking girls in GoV and many of them are do nothings. The whole thing is more of a cast to cancel than really a cast worth spending money on. 

Kristy could be interesting, but to be honest, RLC would need much more than just a girl who has been in the project many times. It needs new young and active party girls. Girls who are really willing to participate in the project and not just want to make money by waiting out time like in prison. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

You already realized that Kristy is not really into women and if anything puts on a show. So the whole thing is work for her and doesn't really have anything to do with what she really wants (except earning money). But what I find really naive is the idea that Esmi, of all people, suddenly starts having sex in front of the camera. She is a do nothing girl and the probability is extremely high that she will still be a do nothing girl in a few months when she will move out again. 

The whole thing is nothing more than teasing events for the camera to make it look like something might happen without anything actually happening. It's just ridiculous. Probably the two have a relationships (with some guys) off camera and laugh their heads off about people pay for this shit. 

Have to disagree with that, Kristy is a bisexual. Surely she prefers guys but I'm not that denialist about her true enjoyment of womens company. Last stay she had her man, he come over few times and of course they dominated top cams and replays, she could keep that way if it was all about money. Why would she subject herself doing what she doesn't like going that far with the lesbian Taylor if she would get the same benefits with her boy toy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Seeing Esmi do this is very surprising to me.. Is this a show? I don't think so, but even if it were, I prefer it a thousand times over the masturbation bullshit for the cameras

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Esmi enjoy to tease and this was probably just a funny play with Kristy.

• Like 1

I have my idea that some girls who are not in the project are paid to do certain things or to create dynamics with other participants. This belief arises from the fact that it is quite clear that some girls are inside the RLC circle. You see Ulyana coming in and out of the project, the return of Fiora, Angie, Samantha, some hosted girls who have already been on RLC etc etc...

Does it seem normal to you that Kristy stays there for days as a kind of shadow participant for free? it's clear that she was called to do more views since otherwise only Ulyana would have to think about it and a few times a month Nadia with her ex-husband or boyfriend or whatever he is.

The only one of the 3 girls here who doesn't do anything is Esmi, so why not pair her with Kristy to make B2 even more alive and justify her presence in the project? And the results are visible, now everyone is waiting for Esmi&Kristy to do something exactly like they did with Taylo last year.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have my idea that some girls who are not in the project are paid to do certain things or to create dynamics with other participants. This belief arises from the fact that it is quite clear that some girls are inside the rlc circle. You see Ulyana coming in and out of the project, the return of Fiora, Angie, Samantha etc etc...

Does it seem normal to you that Kristy stays there for days as a kind of shadow participant for free? it's clear that she was called to do more views since otherwise only Ulyana would have to think about it and a few times a month Nadia with her ex-husband or boyfriend or whatever he is.

The only one of the 3 girls here who doesn't do anything is Esmi, so why not pair her with Kristy to make B2 even more alive and justify her presence in the project? And the results are visible, now everyone is waiting for Esmi&Kristy to do something exactly like they did with Taylo last year.

They are friends. There isn't a "RLC inner circle". Of course, the ones that you mentioned are regular participants but Kristy was send to B2 just to make Esmi more popular. Wouldn't more wise to remove Esmi and replace her with Kristy?

Sometimes it seems that some of you have a conclusion in the head and them create a whole scenario to justify what you want to believe and not the other way around.

Yana is doing much more than Kristy, you guys also think that she is a shadow tenant? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have my idea that some girls who are not in the project are paid to do certain things or to create dynamics with other participants. This belief arises from the fact that it is quite clear that some girls are inside the rlc circle. You see Ulyana coming in and out of the project, the return of Fiora, Angie, Samantha etc etc...

I agrre with your point that there seem to be shadow participants.  These are paid by RLC, provided there is at least nudity on their part.  I think the best example is Cecelia.  When she was with Radi, I thought perhaps Radi was paying her out of her top-cam income.  I no longer think that after her current visits at Fiora's and Harley's apartment.