B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

I said it's just my idea so i could be wrong but let's say that certain situations are a little too strange. See Cecilia, another girl who everyone wants to officially become a tenant but has never joined the project. In your opinion, would it be more profitable as a permanent tenant or as a wild card to be brought out at the right time? For the moment, for rlc (but also for Cecilia) she works better as a wild card than as a permanent participant like the others. And here too the results were seen with Fiora.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I agrre with your point that there seem to be shadow participants.  These are paid by RLC, provided there is at least nudity on their part.  I think the best example is Cecelia.  When she was with Radi, I thought perhaps Radi was paying her out of her top-cam income.  I no longer think that after her current visits at Fiora's and Harley's apartment.

And this is the BEST argument to prove that Brokk! is wrong. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I no longer think that after her current visits at Fiora's and Harley's apartment.

Unlike you i think she still gets paid, not directly but by RLC? maybe yes, maybe not. And frankly i don't see much difference if Fiora pays her directly or if she is paid directly by RLC. Like Sambuka, another former rlc participant who, with the excuse that she is friends with Fiora, Harley and Ulyana is always around the apartments in Barcelona. For me they are not just "courtesy visits" between friends.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And this is the BEST argument to prove that Brokk! is wrong. 🤣🤣🤣

Amen, i don't want to be right. After all, isn't the forum itself made for speculation? My comment is just a speculation like any other.

I may be wrong but I think Esmi might be attracted to Kristy.  She's never been so touchy with any girl since she arrived in the project.  She never demonstrated affection to anybody but Kristy ... Lots of teasing between them ... Maybe she's opening up a little more ... Who knows ?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Amen, i don't want to be right. After all, isn't the forum itself made for speculation? My comment is just a speculation like any other.

One think is discuss if the CIA killed JFK, another think is speculate if the man really went to the moon.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I may be wrong but I think Esmi might be attracted to Kristy.  She's never been so touchy with any girl since she arrived in the project.  She never demonstrated affection to anybody but Kristy ... Lots of teasing between them ... Maybe she's opening up a little more ... Who knows ?  

Esmi shared the same bed, did more massage and showers with Loraine than with Kristy. I guess that they are best friends. That's why all the plays.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Unlike you i think she still gets paid, not directly but by RLC? maybe yes, maybe not. And frankly i don't see much difference if Fiora pays her directly or if she is paid directly by RLC. Like Sambuka, another former rlc participant who, with the excuse that she is friends with Fiora, Harley and Ulyana is always around the apartments in Barcelona. For me they are not just "courtesy visits" between friends.

thinga69 has now revealed himself to be RLC's accountant, so he knows who is being paid, and how much.

I will make the observation that Megan finds herself with a boyfriend elsewhere, and flanked by the useless Shantal, and the apparently useless Octavia.  No one will watch this apartment in these circumstances.  So, Margo and Wolf arrive to cook her dinner, and sleep over.  Now Yani appears, and this morning, in Megan's bed, again displays her wonderful natural assets to the viewing world.  If Holly were still in Spain, she'd be visiting B-1 as well.  A brilliant visit, by the way, as viewers could see whether Octavia and Holly are really related.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

Have to disagree with that, Kristy is a bisexual. Surely she prefers guys but I'm not that denialist about her true enjoyment of womens company. Last stay she had her man, he come over few times and of course they dominated top cams and replays, she could keep that way if it was all about money. Why would she subject herself doing what she doesn't like going that far with the lesbian Taylor if she would get the same benefits with her boy toy?

That is for me a very accurate point.

Taylor actually ruined that guy, Kristy had found.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy licked and fingered Taylor's pussy and both were a couple for a few weeks in B4 but she only like dicks, guys. 😏

Well, I think you just walked right into Kristy's spoof. As for Tylor, I could imagine she was hoping for more, but the rest was quite obviously just show. 

More than that, Esmi is a do nothing girl. Even if what you and some others are imagining is true, there is a high probability that absolutely nothing will happen to her before the camera. I think times, the probability is a multiple times larger that Esmi already have a guy off camera, and just keep her sex life away from the camera.

All this silly talk here is just another result of a little pseudo lesbian bullshit teasing show. Some here are just too naive and encourage each other that they are right with here bullshit. You forget how unrealistic GoV is in the end.