Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

Whoever watches / observes carefully this apartment , Elli ( perhaps the youngest tenant across whole RLC ) is having all under control . As I said , there are so many questions and this makes this apartment perhaps the greatest mystery of them all to watch and for sure the one that NOBODY knows what will be happening ( except Elli that she has figured out the things in my humble  opinion ) .

Elli remaining the tenant ( and not Vencel )  , moving apartments  and - I BELIEVE - having asked that she recruits Scarlett and Kasper ( these might have also been Vencel’s interference ) , then bringing Vladellia , having ABSOLUTELY zero problem with cameras and wanting to do ALL , being an RLC subscriber herself as we have seen “ spying “ Scarlett and Casper , whoever then watched carefully , it is like she’s TRAINING all this time Vladellia  to feel comfortable and go away from any doubts being on cameras . Each and everyday , Vladellia is more and more daring  on cameras , she’s now ( today ) mimicking Elli the way she sleeps and uncovers at bed / on couch , my idea then is that as soon as Vladellia is “ ready “ , this apartment will be a “ singles “ apartment at its best .. 

Now , Elli is a MASSIVE PLAYER , Peater ( nobody knows what’s being between her and him ) , Vencel under an agreement in my opinion when they were together and of course a fuck buddy who she felt  pleased and smiley and happy BUT nobody knows what happened and how he disappeared ( of course it might have been a MOVE for the cameras and viewership as she was transitioning from Vencel to the new cameras apartment ) .. In general , Elli is a great discovery from RLC , her residing in Poland and being an Ukrainian , in my opinion , IT LEAVES endless opportunities for the - as I have categorized her - FUTURE OF RLC , that is Elli .  

• Thanks 1

I think this is the 2nd in a row night out for the girls or the last 3 days , 2 nights out .. And this is great , maybe new people to be explained the cameras and then let Elli make her magic 😋😋

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wer diese Wohnung genau beobachtet/beobachtet, Elli (vielleicht die jüngste Mieterin im gesamten RLC), hat alles unter Kontrolle. Wie gesagt, es gibt so viele Fragen und das macht diese Wohnung vielleicht zum größten Mysterium von allen, das es zu beobachten gilt, und mit Sicherheit zu dem, von dem NIEMAND weiß, was passieren wird (außer Elli, die meiner bescheidenen Meinung nach die Dinge herausgefunden hat). .

Elli bleibt die Mieterin (und nicht Vencel), zieht um und – ich GLAUBE – hat darum gebeten, dass sie Scarlett und Kasper rekrutiert (das könnte auch Vencels Einmischung gewesen sein), dann bringt sie Vladellia mit, hat ABSOLUT keine Probleme mit Kameras und will ALLES machen Da sie selbst eine RLC-Abonnentin ist, wie wir gesehen haben, wie sie Scarlett und Casper „ausspionierte“, wer auch immer sie dann genau beobachtete, ist es, als würde sie Vladellia die ganze Zeit TRAINIEREN, um sich vor der Kamera wohl zu fühlen und jegliche Zweifel loszuwerden. Jeden Tag wird Vladellia vor der Kamera immer mutiger, sie ahmt nun (heute) Elli nach, wie sie schläft und sich im Bett/auf der Couch entblößt. Meine Idee ist also, dass diese Wohnung es sein wird, sobald Vladellia „bereit“ ist Eine „Singles“-Wohnung vom Feinsten. 

Nun, Elli ist ein MASSIVER SPIELER, Peater (niemand weiß, was zwischen ihr und ihm ist), Vencel, meiner Meinung nach aufgrund einer Vereinbarung, als sie zusammen waren, und natürlich ein verdammter Kumpel, den sie erfreut und lächelnd und glücklich fühlte, ABER niemand weiß, was passiert ist und wie er verschwand (natürlich könnte es ein Umzug für die Kameras und das Publikum gewesen sein, als sie von Vencel in die neue Kamerawohnung wechselte). Im Allgemeinen ist Elli eine großartige Entdeckung von RLC, da sie in Polen lebt und eine ist Ukrainisch, meiner Meinung nach bietet es endlose Möglichkeiten für die – wie ich sie kategorisiert habe – ZUKUNFT VON RLC, das heißt Elli.  

Wenn Elli die Zukunft von RLC ist, dann wünsche ich allen hier noch ganz viel Spaß. 😁😁 Das einzige, was ich gut finde, dass sie noch nicht dem Alkohol verfallen ist wie viele andere Mädels, die du ja sooo toll findes.😉