Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

damn elli if anything happens I hope you have a good dentist i know his breath smells horrible 😂

she needs the viewers before wolf completely takes over the website 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Thanks 1

So , I believe if sent kissing or hugs or under the covers things , it needs that they feel “ SURE “ that Elli’s sleeping or when they wake up in the morning and silence in the apartment with Elli and her guy sleeping . 

Well . We see how it was supposed to go but with Elli’s door open and all possibilities that could have been , it is really great that at least we get this moment of Vladellia and boyfriend , I am glad I was wrong and they didn’t only sleep but they kiss and hug a bit 😇👏

Let’s hope then that even after this first experience of the new guy , we will see him returning , his ways on Vladellia seem to work so as she doesn’t resist ( you can’t say no to your guy trying to kiss you 😂

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And let’s hope next time  just the underwear ( or of course naked )  for both of them 😁😆

Would love to see that, so far she havent done any bates, she did look horny the other night as she was caressing her breast in bed.

1. what a waste of Jameson.

2. Elli's guy is a idiot. " I'm a big boy!, watch me drink Irish Whiskey, I'm so safisti-stfistc- sfiatkcat- all grown up"  

3. Elli is an idiot for being attracted to such a doo-fuss. Caring for this drunk imbecile as he pukes all over the apartment. 1st caution ..... never put a drunk puking person on your bed .... learned that the hard way didn't ya. You don't show him the bed, .... you show him the door! Lose his number. Make a step up in your selection of your next playmate. Someone interested in spending time with you. Someone who is not racing to the bottom of a whisky bottle.  

• Like 4

I ALMOST resubbed when i saw Vlad kissing her guy on the couch,and Elli disappeared,so I started wondering if they were fucking in the bathroom and can be heard on the hallcam,boy am I glad I didn't (even though I'm only delaying the inevitable) 🤣

• Haha 1