Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

1. what a waste of Jameson.

2. Elli's guy is a idiot. " I'm a big boy!, watch me drink Irish Whiskey, I'm so safisti-stfistc- sfiatkcat- all grown up"  

3. Elli is an idiot for being attracted to such a doo-fuss. Caring for this drunk imbecile as he pukes all over the apartment. 1st caution ..... never put a drunk puking person on your bed .... learned that the hard way didn't ya. You don't show him the bed, .... you show him the door! Lose his number. Make a step up in your selection of your next playmate. Someone interested in spending time with you. Someone who is not racing to the bottom of a whisky bottle.  

Understanding russian and listening for Eli and Vlada discussion over the last month I cannot say their intellectual level is very high. Btw the music they are listening tells also a lot about their education. That said, you cannot expect their guests will be better.

• Haha 1

holding a tub for him to puke in, guiding the strands of puke juice into the tub with her bare hand, comforting him the whole time...she should have sent him home, his friend should have sent him home, he himself out of respect for lli and Vlad should have left on his own. It was gross-out

• Upvote 1

I just sat down to play at RLC replay tonight. Saw that the two guys from last night were welcomed back. Shaking my head, I wondered how they will fuck it up tonight. It didn't take long for my curiosity to be answered. Good move, making out with the girl on the couch. An even more impressive move dropping the girl on the Hookah and glass table!

Did ya ever see the movie Dumb and Dumber?    

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Is ellie's creep drunk AGAIN?! From the thumbnails i can see her on top of him (obviously horny) and he's just laying there

looks like he got his ass kicked with that black eye... maybe it was peater 😂

I see that in the thumbnail 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

looks like he got his ass kicked with that black eye... maybe it was peater 😂

I see that in the thumbnail 😂

Vlad seems to be making out with her dude in the LR,ellie's porobably got drunk and fell down some stairs!!