Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ guys, if you don't want to show your dicks at least try to please the women. Some kissing, sucking on their nipples, licking these two beautiful pussies and fingering them to orgasm. Selfish men drive me crazy. Elli is begging for some action. 

Hi pied, really selfish men wouldn't have given them orgasms, so they're not total losers

these girls are relationship girls they don't do one night stands all the dudes are particularly the same elli chooses 🤷‍♂️

she just needs to go on tinder and start swiping for casual sex I'm sure they both can find someone 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, lazza135 said:

elli is crying now probably from lack of dick

Looks like she is throwing herself at this "fine young man", and the guy is rejecting her comforts. Talk-Talk-Talk .... then tears.

Elli, don't waste your time or emotions on this looser. Show him the door.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

these girls are relationship girls they don't do one night stands all the dudes are particularly the same elli chooses 🤷‍♂️

she just needs to go on tinder and start swiping for casual sex I'm sure they both can find someone 🤷‍♂️

Hey King, they better hope that finding casual sex that way doesn't lead to a dose of th either!  clap or nasty crabs! Not the kind you eat with spaghetti!  😊

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi pied, really selfish men wouldn't have given them orgasms, so they're not total losers

Orgasms? When did this happen? Last night was puke central, and tonight was drop the girl on her ass. Vlad is cuddled up to dumb-ass #1, no orgasmic bed shaking there. Elli is still talking the ear off dumb-ass #2. They have issues to resolve.  

• Haha 1