Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

RLC decision makers really have no sense,they offer the 7 day plan "once in a while",when in fact more money can be made from that option,i would've resubbed tonight if that option was available,actually my last two subs were the 7 day plan

• Upvote 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

RLC decision makers really have no sense,they offer the 7 day plan "once in a while",when in fact more money can be made from that option,i would've resubbed tonight if that option was available,actually my last two subs were the 7 day plan

I think more people did use it then they thought going back would increase subscribers.

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Orgasms? When did this happen? Last night was puke central, and tonight was drop the girl on her ass. Vlad is cuddled up to dumb-ass #1, no orgasmic bed shaking there. Elli is still talking the ear off dumb-ass #2. They have issues to resolve.  

It didn't, my bad. No orgasms here either unfortunately 

• Sad 1

On 11/18/2023 at 12:41 AM, Kingbanks said:

if someone vomit in my bed I wouldn't put them back on the bed I would throw they ass on the floor 😂

I missed all this last night, looks like a funny time on here! Once his ass was on the,floor , then kick  him to the curb

• Upvote 1