Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Angie was masturbating for 24 hours on and off and she was also “ characterized “ like something wrong 😁 .. Now Masha does the other edge , crying .. she will be fine … Grieving by crying needs a lot of guts and doing it on cameras . Crying is always the best to let go and not hold anything inside . Eventually there won’t be anymore to cry .. 

And you still think that not just what Angie did was normal but also how she was behaving? Maybe I really don't know how to read people. 

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And you still think that not just what Angie did was normal but also how she was behaving? Maybe I really don't know how to read people. 

I think whatever we try to interpret watching from our monitors can be right or wrong , according to the person watching it . For me , Angie was simply horny and she wanted to make a 24 hours session just laying down ,  being  bored , lazy  and horny fucking her toys / assisted tools … I am usually innocent with my thoughts on the tenants doing / taking drugs , THEY KNOW there’s a policy for such things and that’s why i find it really hard to believe that they will do this on cameras risking their free rental apartment and income they have from RLC .. that they make a joint every now and then , this as i have said i don’t consider it drug use .. 

Masha was alone for nearly 3 months being on a wheelchair and this I consider her most difficult moment she faced in her on cameras presence . She looked abandoned , helpless , isolated and lonely … But this didn’t put her down … She saw her many years boyfriend ( Sasha ) leaving  her with one of her good friends ( Dasha ) when they had a triangle love / sex relationship ( which many believe that this is what Masha likes to have , a 3 way relationship like it is for example very common nowadays in USA and New York especially .. ) … I say she will be fine , I am sure RLC is asking her if everything is fine and if she wants that they put the apartment UM but to her HONOR for the job she has signed to do , she’s showing us the drama she’s having ( whatever this drama is ) . People can look one of the other apartments , still there are those that tune in to see if everything is fine and if she’s feeling / doing any better , I guess this shows that people care in a a way . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think whatever we try to interpret watching from our monitors can be right or wrong , according to the person watching it . For me , Angie was simply horny and she wanted to make a 24 hours session just laying down ,  being  bored , lazy  and horny fucking her toys / assisted tools … I am usually innocent with my thoughts on the tenants doing / taking drugs , THEY KNOW there’s a policy for such things and that’s why i find it really hard to believe that they will do this on cameras risking their free rental apartment and income they have from RLC .. that they make a joint every now and then , this as i have said i don’t consider it drug use .. 

Masha was alone for nearly 3 months being on a wheelchair and this I consider her most difficult moment she faced in her on cameras presence . She looked abandoned , helpless , isolated and lonely … But this didn’t put her down … She saw her many years boyfriend ( Sasha ) leaving  her with one of her good friends ( Dasha ) when they had a triangle love / sex relationship ( which many believe that this is what Masha likes to have , a 3 way relationship like it is for example very common nowadays in USA and New York especially .. ) … I say she will be fine , I am sure RLC is asking her if everything is fine and if she wants that they put the apartment UM but to her HONOR for the job she has signed to do , she’s showing us the drama she’s having ( whatever this drama is ) . People can look one of the other apartments , still there are those that tune in to see if everything is fine and if she’s feeling / doing any better , I guess this shows that people care in a a way . 

I know that she will be fine, she just isn't now  and doesn't seems to be a normal behavior after a break up. If someone had died or it was a husband that left leaving her with kids a bill to pay I would understand. But the dude is just a BF that didn't even looke like she cared about that much and taking the words of the translators for granted this relationship was only for her to get the Italian citizenship.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know that she will be fine, she just isn't now  and doesn't seems to be a normal behavior after a break up. If someone had died or it was a husband that left leaving her with kids a bill to pay I would understand. But the dude is just a BF that didn't even looke like she cared about that much and taking the words of the translators for granted this relationship was only for her to get the Italian citizenship.

maybe she can't stand the fact that he has made his own choice because she is used to getting into bed with everyone and he just had to accept that but he doesn't do that anymore.
Can be hard on these types of girls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Marriage was for her citizenship, not the relationship.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe she can't stand the fact that he has made his own choice because she is used to getting into bed with everyone and he just had to accept that but he doesn't do that anymore.

More than once Masha encouraged him to fuck other girls, if he wanted. But then when he takes at her word she acts jealous or angry. More than once Masha spoke badly about Ernesto to her friends. It's because of all these things that it's strange to see Masha feel bad for someone she's always treated badly.

• Upvote 1