Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just watched an old video of Leora in the bathtub fingering herself and then using the black dildo. She wet her fingers in her mouth and then two finger fucked her cute asshole. Then she took those same two fingers and rubbed her pussy and clit area. Then she wet those same two fingers in her mouth so she could two finger fuck her pussy. Didn't wash the fingers but used her mouth to wet them.

She's done that a number of times when she gets excited.  Very unhealthy.  Lots of medical issues I've listed on the forum in the past.

For someone who is a neat freak, spotless house keeper she is a paradox.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I just watched a video of Leora using the black dildo in her cute asshole and it drives her crazy. She uses the butt plug once in a while. Why doesn't Leora get Paul to fuck the shit out of her in her butthole? She needs it. Maybe in another year or two I guess.

Even though she has limited sex with Paul and still masturbates for her fans I really miss the days and years when she was alone and intentionally put shows on for her fans. She did them in a way that, to me, it was like I was spying on this innocent gorgeous girl who was fascinated by her own body and getting to know how she can excite herself. Over the years we watched her explore her own body and what gave her orgasms. Yes she intentionally positioned herself and teasingly exposed parts of her body in a way that you felt that you were watching her without her knowing. She was good at what she did and I couldn't look away (this voyeur found something worth observing). Even though Leora has graced the cams for 10+ years she still looks captivating and a pleasure to watch. 

Leora definitely knows how to effectively tease her audience, knows how to corral them in and how to keep them glued to the shows. Sexy clothes, sexy and erotic teases, half naked, totally naked, dancing, doing chores around the apartment and just looking so pretty. Paul has diminished significantly the amount of time that Leora can do her daily teases. She is too predictable now and sadly not enough quality exhibitionist type activities for the viewers She is one clean woman with all the baths and showers that she takes.

To me and I think many others, she has a damn fine killer ass that is to die for and she very well knows it too. Her shapely ass grabs my attention the most and when her butthole is in prime view, for me, that is this voyeur's ultimate win 

Wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

The freedom and time she used to have to excite, arouse and tease the viewers were absolutely amazing! She is still good/great/one of the best, but Paul has really restricted most things. Hate to say it, but think the days of long teasing, dancing, bates at nearly any time of the day, ensuring good lighting may be a thing of the past...

Im sure I recall that before Paul arrived, somebody said that he had started running everyday and going to the gym most days! Where has that Paul gone? Now he is just at home all the time and whilst Leora has started to worry less about him being about and can still be good (and has been really good recently), surely she and he knows she is absolute fire when she gets to enjoy her alone time, alone! 

• Upvote 2