Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

I just watched a video of Leora using the black dildo in her cute asshole and it drives her crazy. She uses the butt plug once in a while. Why doesn't Leora get Paul to fuck the shit out of her in her butthole? She needs it. Maybe in another year or two I guess.

Even though she has limited sex with Paul and still masturbates for her fans I really miss the days and years when she was alone and intentionally put shows on for her fans. She did them in a way that, to me, it was like I was spying on this innocent gorgeous girl who was fascinated by her own body and getting to know how she can excite herself. Over the years we watched her explore her own body and what gave her orgasms. Yes she intentionally positioned herself and teasingly exposed parts of her body in a way that you felt that you were watching her without her knowing. She was good at what she did and I couldn't look away (this voyeur found something worth observing). Even though Leora has graced the cams for 10+ years she still looks captivating and a pleasure to watch. 

Leora definitely knows how to effectively tease her audience, knows how to corral them in and how to keep them glued to the shows. Sexy clothes, sexy and erotic teases, half naked, totally naked, dancing, doing chores around the apartment and just looking so pretty. Paul has diminished significantly the amount of time that Leora can do her daily teases. She is too predictable now and sadly not enough quality exhibitionist type activities for the viewers She is one clean woman with all the baths and showers that she takes.

To me and I think many others, she has a damn fine killer ass that is to die for and she very well knows it too. Her shapely ass grabs my attention the most and when her butthole is in prime view, for me, that is this voyeur's ultimate win 

.Miley Miley Cyrus GIF - Miley Miley Cyrus Tongue Out GIFs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I just watched a video of Leora using the black dildo in her cute asshole and it drives her crazy. She uses the butt plug once in a while. Why doesn't Leora get Paul to fuck the shit out of her in her butthole? She needs it. Maybe in another year or two I guess.

Even though she has limited sex with Paul and still masturbates for her fans I really miss the days and years when she was alone and intentionally put shows on for her fans. She did them in a way that, to me, it was like I was spying on this innocent gorgeous girl who was fascinated by her own body and getting to know how she can excite herself. Over the years we watched her explore her own body and what gave her orgasms. Yes she intentionally positioned herself and teasingly exposed parts of her body in a way that you felt that you were watching her without her knowing. She was good at what she did and I couldn't look away (this voyeur found something worth observing). Even though Leora has graced the cams for 10+ years she still looks captivating and a pleasure to watch. 

Leora definitely knows how to effectively tease her audience, knows how to corral them in and how to keep them glued to the shows. Sexy clothes, sexy and erotic teases, half naked, totally naked, dancing, doing chores around the apartment and just looking so pretty. Paul has diminished significantly the amount of time that Leora can do her daily teases. She is too predictable now and sadly not enough quality exhibitionist type activities for the viewers She is one clean woman with all the baths and showers that she takes.

To me and I think many others, she has a damn fine killer ass that is to die for and she very well knows it too. Her shapely ass grabs my attention the most and when her butthole is in prime view, for me, that is this voyeur's ultimate win 

.Miley Miley Cyrus GIF - Miley Miley Cyrus Tongue Out GIFs

Yes Leora has a wonderful body 

She was a shy girl over the years And now you're a beautiful girl 

Enjoying being naked and wearing beautiful sexy lingerie 

Masturbation With fingers and toys 

Is loving having anal sex with toys 

Paul has to start getting Mr Paul into Leora's ass  

• Like 2

Just watched an old video of Leora in the bathtub fingering herself and then using the black dildo. She wet her fingers in her mouth and then two finger fucked her cute asshole. Then she took those same two fingers and rubbed her pussy and clit area. Then she wet those same two fingers in her mouth so she could two finger fuck her pussy. Didn't wash the fingers but used her mouth to wet them. She had to have tasted her inside asshole juices. Kinky girl. Then she used the black dildo in her pussy but kept licking, sucking and tasting her pussy juices off the dildo. Very sexy and erotic. Such a good girl. What really got me was as she was dildo fucking her pussy and getting close to having her orgasm she would very briefly look directly into the cam - ooooohh.

She needs to do more of this more often. She has to provide more quality time and fun for her fans. The old video was with Paul in another room so Leora should still try to do like she did in the past and treat the viewers with similar amazing "performances".

• Upvote 2

In the website video reallifecam.to 

Leora in Paul's room in a white dress And with Mr Pink 

She went to see Paul in bed sleeping and went back to Paul's room Half door closed  

On the couch on your knees and ass in the air And Mr Rosa started fucking Her  ass  

Leora Looking at us and getting fucked in the ass  

Strong and delicious orgasm Getting red in the face  

• Upvote 1