Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

How Leora hangs on to Paul is beyond belief. To me, it just shows how insecure and fearful of life or reality that Leora is dealing with. Leora says Paul is "the love of her life" but I think that she means "Paul is her comfort zone and a friend with benefits". Still don't see any positive traits that Paul has. Maybe the emoji dimwits can enlighten me - lol.

Once again … 4 years in Prague , she didn’t even make 1 ( ONE ) real friend , how could she survive alone ? Then Paul is the ONLY one being there , to trust , to believe , to have faith , confidence . 

If she had ONE ( 1 ) at least real friend, she would visit her ( him ) , she ( he ) would visit her in her apartment , they would chat , have a wine , stay overnight perhaps , it would be a MORE NORMAL life . But no , 4 years and not even another one to trust and escape a bit the daily routine . Therefore , Paul was , is and will always be . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Encore une fois… 4 ans à Prague, elle ne s'est même pas fait un (UN) véritable ami, comment at-elle pu survivre seule ? Alors Paul est le SEUL qui est là, à faire confiance, à croire, à avoir la foi, la confiance. 

Si elle avait UN (1) au moins un vrai ami, elle lui rendrait visite, elle lui rendrait visite dans son appartement, ils discuteraient, boiraient un vin, passeraient la nuit peut-être, ce serait une vie PLUS NORMALE. Mais non, 4 ans et même pas encore un pour se confier et s'évader un peu du quotidien. Par conséquent, Paul était, est et sera toujours. 

Bonjour ddhm ;

Faut être patient , cela arrivera un jour ,un inconnu qu'elle croisera quand t'elle si attendra pas !

• Haha 1

Comme je l'ais déjà dit plusieurs fois , Leora ne finira pas sa vie avec Paul ,il  arrivera un jour ou Leora ouvrira les yeux et s’apercevra qu'elle n'est qu'un bouche trou ,qui ne reçoit jamais de compliment ,de tendresse ,d'attention ,de délicatesse ,mais surtout d'amour !

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Once again … 4 years in Prague , she didn’t even make 1 ( ONE ) real friend , how could she survive alone ? Then Paul is the ONLY one being there , to trust , to believe , to have faith , confidence . 

If she had ONE ( 1 ) at least real friend, she would visit her ( him ) , she ( he ) would visit her in her apartment , they would chat , have a wine , stay overnight perhaps , it would be a MORE NORMAL life . But no , 4 years and not even another one to trust and escape a bit the daily routine . Therefore , Paul was , is and will always be . 

There can be other reasons which nobody should forget and respect though.

Nobody knows what goes on outside that apartment, do they visit friends ??

If I were a friend of either Leora or Paul I certainly wouldn't visit them in thier apartment knowing that I was being recorded and sent worldwide......Would you ?

Also, I imagine they have by law to inform any guests that they are being recorded.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I'd be her friend and I'd like to stay overnight  do you think she'd like me as a friend 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There can be other reasons which nobody should forget and respect though.

Nobody knows what goes on outside that apartment, do they visit friends ??

If I were a friend of either Leora or Paul I certainly wouldn't visit them in thier apartment knowing that I was being recorded and sent worldwide......Would you ?

Also, I imagine they have by law to inform any guests that they are being recorded.

All of your statements/ arguments are right , we have discussed that again . BUT .. as I have said , how can it be that we see it in ALL of the other apartments and not this one ? It is 4 years , please don’t tell me that in 4 years Leora hasn’t explained to ANY of whoever people they have outside ( yes , if they have of course ) that they are living in an apartment with cameras for whatever reasons ( how the other apartment tenants explain the cameras to their guests when they visit them ? ) .. 

Were I friend , a real one that accept the choices of my friend , I would actually love to see what “ my friend “ means living in an apartment with cameras and would like to see it what she / he means . Go and spend an evening and have a nice chat and a coffee , why would i be bothered being on cameras ? The life of my friend , her/his choice . I accept and like my friend no matter what AND I have complete trust and faith of what has been presented verbally to me and that’s it .

I would accept at the maximum your thoughts if there was at least 1 apartment that we also see no people ( actually there are 2 , Esenia and Dima / Eliska and Pepik ) but here we are talking of 2 people that 1/3 of their lives know how to live in front of cameras and it is difficult for my understanding to accept that they can’t explain what the cameras are for and someone visits . They don’t steal or do whatever crime , they just ( BY THEIR CHOICE ) live in an apartment with cameras and I would like to visit because they are my friends and spend time with them and cameras or not , their choice . 

• moos54 locked this topic