Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I disagree with you Max, it's not forgivable for any man to lay hands on a woman, but their are also different ways of domestic violence, verbal violence can be just as harmful to a woman as physical violence.

He also came very close to it when he drew his fist back and jumped up from the computer in the previous apartment.

Anyway, I'm out of here for the night. Goodnight! 

Goodnight jimbo and remember no fighting l heard about you after you've had a few shandies 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Je ne l'accuse pas d'être violent chaque semaine, je n'étais pas non plus d'accord sur le fait qu'il aurait posé la main sur elle hier soir, je ne le saurais pas car je n'ai pas regardé hier.

Le fait qu'ils se soient disputés dans l'appartement précédent n'est toujours pas une raison pour qu'un homme lève violemment la main sur une femme... Totalement inexcusable ! 

Mais comme je l’ai dit, cela est commodément oublié et peut-être pardonné par les acolytes dans le déni sur ce fil.

un geste  comme sa ne s'oublie jamais 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I disagree with you Max, it's not forgivable for any man to lay hands on a woman, but their are also different ways of domestic violence, verbal violence can be just as harmful to a woman as physical violence.

He also came very close to it when he drew his fist back and jumped up from the computer in the previous apartment.

Anyway, I'm out of here for the night. Goodnight! 

I just hate to think you'd never forgive a guy for something if he did in the past and didn't repeat.  Speaking for myself I've don things I really regretted man'd up and never repeated them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I believe if he was sorry and hasn't repeated it its forgiven and forgotten. If it happened again that's different.  That doesn't mean a woman can pound on a man without getting slapped back.

I think Paul made a mistake he hasn't repeated. I'm not going to label him as an abuser. Unless it repeats.  Then if she stays with him its on her.  'Hurt me once shame on you hurt me twice shame on me'.

Kind of agree. forgive but not forgotten.

With that said, he's been a good boy since,.No reason to give him a label as an abuser.  When I was nine years old, one summer I would ride my bike a mile from home, would go to a drug store weekly and steal a candy bar - does that make me a thief to this day?

Lazy, dumbshit, weak-minded, confused, unmotivated, clueless, dumbfounded - these are labels he earns weekly.  But to label him an abuser due to one incident???  No. It was a moment of anger that he regrets and has learned from.

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

With that said, he's been a good boy since,.No reason to give him a label as an abuser.  When I was nine years old, one summer I would ride my bike a mile from home, would go to a drug store weekly and steal a candy bar - does that make me a thief to this day?

👍

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Lazy, dumbshit, weak-minded, confused, unmotivated, clueless, dumbfounded - these are labels he earns weekly.  But to label him an abuser due to one incident???  No. It was a moment of anger that he regrets and has learned from.

Agree