Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

But there they were arguing, which is different from punching someone for no reason. Although Paul is not a gentleman, neither is he a fool who throws his hands up because that is what is in his head at that moment. I'm not excusing Paul but making him seem violent every week without reason or context is ridiculous and makes me want to stop read this thread.

As long as you put  your hands on a woman ( or a woman on a man ) , even if you have all the 8 billions souls of the planet right , you automatically lose it . It isn’t bigger cowardice that beating up a person . Whether Paul was right ( or not ) , he lost that by grabbing Leora by her neck ( violence ) 

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

I have many a time lost it with the women in my life BUT never hit or hurt anyone of them Paul is a coward and I would hit him

👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I believe if he was sorry and hasn't repeated it its forgiven and forgotten. If it happened again that's different.  That doesn't mean a woman can pound on a man without getting slapped back.

I think Paul made a mistake he hasn't repeated. I'm not going to label him as an abuser. Unless it repeats.  Then if she stays with him it’s on her.  'Hurt me once shame on you hurt me twice shame on me'.

EVERYTHING in life that happens once , WILL HAPPEN again .. Unwritten life rule . You cheat once , you will do sometime again . You beat once , you will do once again . In the end , once a slave , always a slave 😬

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

TOUT dans la vie qui arrive une fois, se reproduira. Règle de vie non écrite. Vous trichez une fois, vous le ferez encore une fois. Vous battez une fois, vous le ferez encore une fois. En fin de compte, esclave un jour, esclave toujours 😬

Bonsoir ddhm ;

Excellente explication des choses de la vie ,que beaucoup de personnes ne savent pas .

Bravo a toi ! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

EVERYTHING in life that happens once , WILL HAPPEN again .. Unwritten life rule . You cheat once , you will do sometime again . You beat once , you will do once again . In the end , once a slave , always a slave 😬

I cheated once and never did it again.