Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Howard said:

She isn't sub-servient.  Leora has trad-wife qualities (which I find attractive). She cleans up after him, cooks for him (when she feels like cooking), irons his clothes. She's liberal in the sense that she's a quasi-woke 32 year old gal who gets naked and bates for everyone to see.  He is more dependent on her financially.

What they don't think is coming 0 what happens when her looks start going south, her boobs and butt cheeks droop, and the RLC money will dry up (and she's headline the cam site "RLC for Seniors". 🙂)

Seriously, what skills does she AND he have outside the home that can provide for two people if they lived a normal life (i.e. pay market rent, health insurance, etc.).  I'm confident they haven't thought what will be of their lives a few short years from now.

Leora will always be known for her bates😉

I'm in the now moment and really enjoy Leora's body curves. Back when she started and in the Russian apartment she was too skinny for my liking. But even when she was skinny she had a nice yummy shapely ass and it still is where my eyes focus on. I really enjoy her shape now and her anal probing. Imagine Leora and Irma together - two of the best RLC representatives for a true visual voyeur. Don't care what Irma is doing now away from RLC and won't care what Leora and her master do away from RLC. Women are prime cut meats or top sirloin and both Leora and Irma have tasty rump roasts or bottom round roasts for me - fucking  deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As you saw from reactions stating the truth , there are still people who CAN’T LIVE with the idea that Leora will be eventually one day away from the cameras world . THEY CAN’T THINK ABOUT IT , they aren’t ready for it , THIS CAN’T HAPPEN , how their life will be ? How they will continue ? How much the loss will take them to mourn ?? PEOPLE AREN’T READY , the virtual slave keeps them enslaved in their fantasized reality .. 

Some of the forum members have nothing in their lives except the fantasy of Leora. Very sad isn't it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

She isn't sub-servient.  Leora has trad-wife qualities (which I find attractive). She cleans up after him, cooks for him (when she feels like cooking), irons his clothes. She's liberal in the sense that she's a quasi-woke 32 year old gal who gets naked and bates for everyone to see.  He is more dependent on her financially.

What they don't think is coming 0 what happens when her looks start going south, her boobs and butt cheeks droop, and the RLC money will dry up (and she's headline the cam site "RLC for Seniors". 🙂)

Seriously, what skills does she AND he have outside the home that can provide for two people if they lived a normal life (i.e. pay market rent, health insurance, etc.).  I'm confident they haven't thought what will be of their lives a few short years from now.

You nailed it but expect fall  out from her adoring worshipers.

• Haha 2

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

23/10/2023 23/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1