Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

33 minutes ago, RdKing said:

MC or miserable cunt! You're confused by evrey post here, time to seek medical help!

Please , don’t give him compliment titles 😆😆 … he will continue “ thrilling “ the forum with the so AMAZING opinions , ability to write and incredible skills to let anyone know here what he thinks of what’s happening ( he has no clue this guy what he watches .. ) .. After all , his MC circle advised him to stop posting ( Thank you my love Leora , a big kiss all over you know where 😂🤣😂🤣 ) because he was embarrassing the whole group of losers .. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please , don’t give him compliment titles 😆😆 … he will continue “ thrilling “ the forum with the so AMAZING opinions , ability to write and incredible skills to let anyone know here what he thinks of what’s happening ( he has no clue this guy what he watches .. ) .. After all , his MC circle advised him to stop posting ( Thank you my love Leora , a big kiss all over you know where 😂🤣😂🤣 ) because he was embossing the whole group of losers .. 

Never thought I would say that I totally agree with You 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Never thought I would say that I totally agree with You 😁

As you see , one of the losers appeared to “ approve “ the post made 😂 .. part of the “ losers gang “ 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

MC or miserable cunt! You're confused by evrey post here, time to seek medical help!

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Please , don’t give him compliment titles 😆😆 … he will continue “ thrilling “ the forum with the so AMAZING opinions , ability to write and incredible skills to let anyone know here what he thinks of what’s happening ( he has no clue this guy what he watches .. ) .. After all , his MC circle advised him to stop posting ( Thank you my love Leora , a big kiss all over you know where 😂🤣😂🤣 ) because he was embarrassing the whole group of losers .. 

And camcaps allows these idiots to continue to diminish this site. There are remedies for this but camcaps needs their very limited participation.

• Thanks 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

25/10/2023 25/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And camcaps allows these idiots to continue to diminish this site. There are remedies for this but camcaps needs their very limited participation.

Another one supported “ the losers gang “ with an emoji , they are so dumb that they reveal who they are for those that they don’t know 😂🤣😂 … And I thought stupidity had its limits 😂